Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 18th, 2012, 02:47 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Take a look.. SM looking for a SF for cruise out of Baltimore.

As I have seen on here many times I'm single and busy and cannot find a cruise mate.. I been on 8 cruises but it's been a year since my last one. I'm would love to get on another one out of Baltimore sometime soon. I figured I would give it a try on this web site to see what I may find. I could just go by myself but I did that a few times and it was not as fun. Anyone interested in knowing more please send me a message. Oh and I'm not crazy, don't have OCD, and I'm almost impossible to offend because of my wide range of sense of humor.. all my info is in my profile..
Sponsored Links