CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Winter cruising South America (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/388924-winter-cruising-south-america.html)

Trek520 April 19th, 2012 03:48 PM

Winter cruising South America

Hi,
I've post here for a cabin mate for a long cruise this coming winter,no bites as yet.
Here is another cruise that look very interesting.
VTG #'s 15656 and 15919 If you can't find them,please email me and I'll help you.
Looking for a single female or straight male. I'm 65 non smoker,please no drugs.
quahog03@cox.net
ED

maddashin April 19th, 2012 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trek520 (Post 1425772)
Hi,
I've post here for a cabin mate for a long cruise this coming winter,no bites as yet.
VTG #'s 15656 and 15919 If you can't find them,please email me and I'll help you.
Looking for a single female or straight male. I'm 65 non smoker,please no drugs.
quahog03@cox.net
ED

I had someone ask me to go on cruise to south America. They are three back to back cruises. I think about 45 days.

It starts in San Diego and ends up in New York.

If interested let me know.

maddashin April 19th, 2012 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trek520 (Post 1425772)
Hi,
quahog03@cox.net
ED

You must be from north east

vegiemite April 19th, 2012 11:15 PM

currently, I have deposits down for two cruises with Celebrity-X Millennium ship from Nov 22nd in Sydney and will end in Hong Kong Dec 23rd. I can cancel these two cruises and go with these cruises. Albeit, I had the pleasure of sailing to SA continent with RCL Radiance ship, but very curious to see how X stack up with the Radiance ship/class.

For the first segment, I am open to Inside or Balcony, but 2nd segment is kinda pricey and so I am only interested in Inside only. I do have a certificate with X (purchased on previous cruise for $100) in which both parties do not have to put any deposit down. Additionally, I am entitled to $300 OBC from this certificate. I'd like to know if you expect me to share this OBC with you? :-D

I am serious about cancelling previous cruises and go with these two itineraries. Let me know the possibility of us finalizing these sailings. Also, kindly let me know how we should approach this since I am new to the Internet realm of sharing cruise cabin. I've heard of creepy stories, but open and curious to give this a shot. ;)

maddashin April 19th, 2012 11:30 PM

Hi. Just getting ready to read my book
Or rather listen to it

I will go into more detail tomorrow.

I also can get us to Thailand really cheaply. We would have to act quickly

Two bedroom condo

5 star hotel. 999.00 for two weeks. It is such a long trip I would not want to go for less

Normal rate is 285.00 a night not including taxes