CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   57 female - seeking ongoing cruise companion - leaving from Galveston (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/388952-57-female-seeking-ongoing-cruise-companion-leaving-galveston.html)

mageedl April 20th, 2012 03:42 PM

57 female - seeking ongoing cruise companion - leaving from Galveston

I love to cruise and am open to advance plans or a last minute trip - if my schedule permits. No trip currently planned but wanting to cruise at least once more this year.

I sail out of Galveston anywhere the ships go - because I live in Houston and it is too easy to drive down and jump on a boat.

Looking for companion to share cabin - normally inside but open to suggestions.

I am Denise - 57 yo single female. Independent & healthy. Let me know about you and we might just wind up on a boat together this fall.

email me at mageedl99@gmail.com

beachbuff55 June 3rd, 2012 02:52 AM

Hi Denise,
I'm a 57 yo woman also looking for cruise partner. Calling Monday to book a 7day on Royal Caribbean out of Galveston the 10th of Feb 2013...got a good price...going to Honduras, Belize and Cozumel. I'm healthy, non-smoker, not a big drinker anymore....but don't mind if others do. I love to be with people but enjoy alone time as well. I prefer inside cabins too.
email me at cabuff55@sbcglobal.net if you want to communicate further.
Hope to hear from you!!
Carol

ms.mary June 17th, 2012 04:49 PM

Wow, I'm 59 year old fit non smoking female; but I live in Michigan. I have been looking at this cruise also.

snorklr45 June 17th, 2012 08:57 PM

I have someone to travel with for this fall, but may need a cabin share next year. Please add me to your contacts. Thanks.

sandy101 June 28th, 2012 10:00 PM

cruise

I would like to go on a cruise. Telll me more.

sclearyy@yahoo.com

SusieStone October 14th, 2012 03:03 PM

Hello:

Still looking for a cabinmate?

Any interest in the Mediterranean?

I'm 65, Married, 46 cruises so far. Looking for E. Mediterr. for end of Oct. or first
week of Nov.

SusieStone

travel fool October 15th, 2012 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mageedl (Post 1425920)
I love to cruise and am open to advance plans or a last minute trip - if my schedule permits. No trip currently planned but wanting to cruise at least once more this year.

I sail out of Galveston anywhere the ships go - because I live in Houston and it is too easy to drive down and jump on a boat.

I am Denise - 57 yo single female. Independent & healthy. Let me know about you and we might just wind up on a boat together this fall.

email me at mageedl99@gmail.com

I sail out of Galveston - because I live in Dickinson and it is too easy to drive down and jump on a boat. I prefer Princess cruises but will try something else.

I am Rhonda - 57 yo single female. Independent & healthy. Let me know about you and we might just wind up on a boat together this fall.

email me at rhicks2758@aol.com

snorkeler October 21st, 2012 12:48 PM

Hi! I sent you two emails and you haven't responded. Are you still looking for a cruise mate? Has anyone else on this board gotten a response?

snorkeler October 24th, 2012 11:34 AM

Someone please reply.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by snorkeler (Post 1451929)
Hi! I sent you two emails and you haven't responded. Are you still looking for a cruise mate? Has anyone else on this board gotten a response?

Several of us have replied to this post on-line, and I don't know how many others have sent this lady emails.

PLEASE.....has ANYONE had a response from her? I get a little concerned when my messages, especially the ones sent to this persons' email, go unanswered.

Happy_Sails_2_U October 27th, 2012 08:37 PM

Hi, I only reply through the cruisemates option (click on the poster's name, click on "send private message" option). And I don't provide any personal information. There are all kinds out there and we must practice restraint and diligence no matter how attractive I am. Ooops! Sorry, I digress.

Retired 63 female, happy being single, want to cruise 2013, 2014 and 2015, weeklong or b2b would be fine, last-minute or long-time plans, balcony cabin if it's NOT port-intensive, inside OK if it is, since we won't be hanging on the boat. But I still prefer a balcony, and sometimes, the cruiselines offer upgrades, etc., so it's only a few dollars more than the dungeon. Trying to not be robbed because of my status! So let's save some money and have fun, too.

There's another thread here called "60+ ladies looking for a travel partner" or something akin, and I posted a more detailed bio there. If you are in my age range (my emotional range is in the teens, thank goddess), smart, kind, generous and not a head case, oh forget it. I'll swim there on my own. ROFL. Oh, and have I mentioned I used to be a stand up comic?

Anyway, whether you ladies respond or not, be careful sending emails to folks who post email addresses. Take it slow and easy and look sharp. There are crazies out there. I'm of an age when used to be you could trust folks. Not anymore. Use caution. Shame, ain't it?