Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 20th, 2012, 02:42 PM
Familiar Face

Default 57 female - seeking ongoing cruise companion - leaving from Galveston

I love to cruise and am open to advance plans or a last minute trip - if my schedule permits. No trip currently planned but wanting to cruise at least once more this year.

I sail out of Galveston anywhere the ships go - because I live in Houston and it is too easy to drive down and jump on a boat.

Looking for companion to share cabin - normally inside but open to suggestions.

I am Denise - 57 yo single female. Independent & healthy. Let me know about you and we might just wind up on a boat together this fall.

email me at mageedl99@gmail.com
Sponsored Links
Old June 3rd, 2012, 01:52 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Denise,
I'm a 57 yo woman also looking for cruise partner. Calling Monday to book a 7day on Royal Caribbean out of Galveston the 10th of Feb 2013...got a good price...going to Honduras, Belize and Cozumel. I'm healthy, non-smoker, not a big drinker anymore....but don't mind if others do. I love to be with people but enjoy alone time as well. I prefer inside cabins too.
email me at cabuff55@sbcglobal.net if you want to communicate further.
Hope to hear from you!!
Carol
Old June 17th, 2012, 03:49 PM
Familiar Face

Wow, I'm 59 year old fit non smoking female; but I live in Michigan. I have been looking at this cruise also.
Old June 17th, 2012, 07:57 PM
First Mate

I have someone to travel with for this fall, but may need a cabin share next year. Please add me to your contacts. Thanks.

CarnivalTriumph
Old June 28th, 2012, 09:00 PM
Familiar Face

Default cruise

I would like to go on a cruise. Telll me more.

sclearyy@yahoo.com
Old October 14th, 2012, 02:03 PM
Familiar Face

Hello:

Still looking for a cabinmate?

Any interest in the Mediterranean?

I'm 65, Married, 46 cruises so far. Looking for E. Mediterr. for end of Oct. or first
week of Nov.

SusieStone
Old October 15th, 2012, 10:11 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mageedl View Post
I love to cruise and am open to advance plans or a last minute trip - if my schedule permits. No trip currently planned but wanting to cruise at least once more this year.

I sail out of Galveston anywhere the ships go - because I live in Houston and it is too easy to drive down and jump on a boat.

I am Denise - 57 yo single female. Independent & healthy. Let me know about you and we might just wind up on a boat together this fall.

email me at mageedl99@gmail.com

I sail out of Galveston - because I live in Dickinson and it is too easy to drive down and jump on a boat. I prefer Princess cruises but will try something else.

I am Rhonda - 57 yo single female. Independent & healthy. Let me know about you and we might just wind up on a boat together this fall.

email me at rhicks2758@aol.com
Old October 21st, 2012, 11:48 AM
Familiar Face

Hi! I sent you two emails and you haven't responded. Are you still looking for a cruise mate? Has anyone else on this board gotten a response?
Old October 24th, 2012, 10:34 AM
Familiar Face

Default Someone please reply.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by snorkeler View Post
Hi! I sent you two emails and you haven't responded. Are you still looking for a cruise mate? Has anyone else on this board gotten a response?
Several of us have replied to this post on-line, and I don't know how many others have sent this lady emails.

PLEASE.....has ANYONE had a response from her? I get a little concerned when my messages, especially the ones sent to this persons' email, go unanswered.
Old October 27th, 2012, 07:37 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi, I only reply through the cruisemates option (click on the poster's name, click on "send private message" option). And I don't provide any personal information. There are all kinds out there and we must practice restraint and diligence no matter how attractive I am. Ooops! Sorry, I digress.

Retired 63 female, happy being single, want to cruise 2013, 2014 and 2015, weeklong or b2b would be fine, last-minute or long-time plans, balcony cabin if it's NOT port-intensive, inside OK if it is, since we won't be hanging on the boat. But I still prefer a balcony, and sometimes, the cruiselines offer upgrades, etc., so it's only a few dollars more than the dungeon. Trying to not be robbed because of my status! So let's save some money and have fun, too.

There's another thread here called "60+ ladies looking for a travel partner" or something akin, and I posted a more detailed bio there. If you are in my age range (my emotional range is in the teens, thank goddess), smart, kind, generous and not a head case, oh forget it. I'll swim there on my own. ROFL. Oh, and have I mentioned I used to be a stand up comic?

Anyway, whether you ladies respond or not, be careful sending emails to folks who post email addresses. Take it slow and easy and look sharp. There are crazies out there. I'm of an age when used to be you could trust folks. Not anymore. Use caution. Shame, ain't it?