Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 22nd, 2012, 01:55 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Barcelona 3Nv12 - New Orleans 17.11. 2012

Navigator of the Seas RCI. Looking for someone to simply share the expenses of a room.
Christian Straight SWM - Usually, go to bed early ca. 2100, does not matter to me what time you go to bed. I usually have to get up during the night to use the head. I'll probably get up early and leave the room.
Can take a shower when you are not there so I won't disturbed you.
No drugs, no heavy drinking, no shouting and/or angry outbursts, no gambling, no violence - can share some meals if you want.
Like to study the Bible. Meet people and converse. Might like to get involved in Ship based Bible Study - Praise times and prayer if available. May try to hook up with local believers at the ports of call.
This will be my first cruise on a cruise ship, if I can find one at a suitable price. I want to reduce the expense of a room as much as possible.
Have cruised on Navy ships. College graduate. Live in Norway and Florida. Mostly, have lived in Norway for the past 30 years. Born in Ohio.
Sponsored Links
Old April 26th, 2012, 02:16 PM
Familiar Face

Default Nov 3

Hi,
I am also a Christian, SWM and I booked that cruise last November. That would be great if you want to join me, it's an inside cabin. It will be my second transatlantic and I truly enjoyed my first one 2 years on NCL. If you're interested I'll give you my travel agents' contact info. Your rate is about $600. I don't smoke, don't snore, light drinker but can do without it on a cruise, I usually stay up late when I'm on vacation. My direct email is viaggiatore88@yahoo.com
Regards,
Michael
Old May 3rd, 2012, 10:30 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I sent you and e-mail at: viaggiatore88@yahoo.com but did not hear back. Would like to share that cruise with you, but seemingly did not make contact, when I sent you my private e-mail.