Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 26th, 2012, 02:15 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Yahoo to LarryinNJ
Default Panama Canal

Hi all. I'm Larry in New Jersey. I think I've been on 7 cruises so far and have been wanting to go on a cruise through the Panama Canal. Problem is, I hate the single supplement ripoff so I'm hoping to find a cabin mate to plan a trip. Can be male or female and age is not all that important, but being a non-smoker is. Btw, I'm 59 years old now but get out to do things even on my own. If anyone is interested, let me know and we could possibly put a trip together. I prefer RCCL and NCL, (points cardholder on them) but that can be discussed. Hope to find someone to travel with.

Thanks,
Larry
Sponsored Links
Old April 26th, 2012, 06:25 PM
Familiar Face

When are thinking about going?
Old April 26th, 2012, 06:56 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Yahoo to LarryinNJ
Default panama canal

No particular time planned. What I have found is the cruise is generally 14 or 15 days and starts from either california or florida and ends on the opposite coast you start from. I'd research more if I find a potential cabin mate.Naturally one wouldn't plan to go during a time that's known for rain storms.

Larry
Old May 17th, 2012, 10:21 PM
Familiar Face

Hi Larry, I would love to go to Panama Canal this fall. I will be glad to pay all of my own expenses. Let me know. Roberta Bell. rbell3733@yahoo.com I am 60+, active, pleasant. Love to laugh.
Old May 18th, 2012, 07:30 AM
Welcome Newcomer

anyone interested in the dec 9th disney wonder? its about the cheapest panama reposition cruise and disney is usually fairly expensive. i haven't been on disney before but i'm guessing because its 14 days and during school there shouldn't be any kids.
male 48 nonsmoker
Old May 25th, 2012, 05:17 PM
Familiar Face

Default I just got back from Panama Cruise

I was on NCL Jewel from NY to LA, 17 days from end of April to the middle of May. I went alone but had a great time (how could I NOT have a great time???). I also just found this website so I am definitely interested in finding others travelling alone so we can buddy up and save.

So... if you have questions about this cruise, I just got back and am willing to share so email me at civilsid@yahoo.com if you want to banter a bit. Our ports were NY, Miami, Cartagena (Colombia), Puntarenas (Costa Rica) and 4 ports in MX: Chiapas, Huatulco, Vallarta, Cabo. Fun times! Sid.
Old May 25th, 2012, 06:13 PM
Cruise Maniac

Hello Larry: Maybe we can get together and do a cruise. I am a frequent cruiser and live in Clearwater, Florida. It's easier to talk on the phone, so you can reach me at 727-545-3416. I have unlimited long distance phone service and I can call you if that is easier, or you can email me at plrharmony@live.com
I am 60 y.o., easy going, and flexible about cruising times. Best Wishes, Pete