Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 27th, 2012, 04:07 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default independence of the seas transatlantic Nov 22/12

S.W.F.(straight) Widow 59 looking to avoid single supplement with another female. I am a Non smoker but not worried if you do. Not overly energetic, but love exploring the ports. Fun loving but enjoy sitting with a glass of wine and people watching... I was fortunate to have cruised into Southampton on the Independence when she left the states a few years ago, and I really loved everything about the ship. I am new to the board so any help and advice would be appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Old April 29th, 2012, 09:40 AM
First Mate

Welcome!

Have you booked that particular cruise? Do you have a cabin type preference?

I did an eastbound TA earlier this month on the Grand Princess and at the time made an air reservation to return in November and take the westbound out of Southampton on the same ship; but as it turns out, I was not impressed by it so I'm considering a switch to something else. I actually prefer Holland America, but for the right price I'd consider another line.

I'm a decade older than you but of the three Cruisemates partners I've had so far, only the one that was 15 years younger has walked at the same speed I do.
Old June 10th, 2012, 04:23 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default UK to Florida

Hi, I have been looking to check out the possibility of sharing a cabin and am encouraged to see you are looking to travel on the same sailing that I would be seeking to take as I have a villa in Fl but have now been advised not to fly long haul due to me having had a stroke that I have fully recovered from. Will keep an eye on your request to see how it goes for you! So when I am sure to get to Fl by sea, I will try my luck to get someone to share to save the supplement, best Regards,