Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 29th, 2012, 11:47 PM
Familiar Face

Default Seeking Female Cabin Mate Transatlantic July/August

Hi, I'm looking for a lady to share a cabin NY-Southampton (or Hamburg) and/or back on the Queen Mary 2 this summer to avoid the high single supplement. I'm 60 years old, married, non-smoker, and travel to Europe every year to visit my family. These are the dates Iím looking at: July 6 New York - Southampton or Hamburg, and August 19 Hamburg or Southampton - New York, but Iím also open to other dates. Iíve travelled with Cunard many times, and usually get a discount and/or cabin upgrade for myself and whoever travels with me. I look forward to hearing from you. Sylvia
Sponsored Links
Old May 5th, 2012, 04:51 PM
Familiar Face

Hi there....i am presently on the Cunard QM2 ... 2nd day...platinum passenger, etc. single 51, non smoker, etc....anyway...I am interested in a return crossing in may and also am interested intaking the June 17th NYC'SH crossing....the fare is exceptional on the 17th day crossing ....email me while I am onboard the QM2...I will complete in SH on the 11th ! thanks Sylvia....emma
Old May 6th, 2012, 01:14 PM
Familiar Face

Hi Emma, I sent you a private message today. Sylvia