Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 30th, 2012, 11:34 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Yahoo to scgamecock
Default Seeking Female Cabin Mate for 9/22 Carnival Freedom 8d

Seeking younger female (18-32) cruise mate to go on a 8 day cruise September 22nd out of Ft Lauderdale on the Carnival Freedom. It's the Exotic Southern itinerary that goes to Aruba, Curacao, La Romana & Grand Turk. I'm going with a big group of cruising friends. Would love to find someone fun who loves to cruise to share a cabin with and hang out with on the trip.

The cruise fare is already paid for, you would only need to pay port taxes/fees to be added onto the reservation and of course bring your own excursion/spending/drinking/S&S money. This would be a great way for someone to take an expensive cruise with an awesome itinerary for a fraction of what you would normally have to pay.

About me: I'm 45 years young. Straight. Divorced. Live in Panama City, FL. A non-smoker, social drinker, quiet & considerate. I love all the normal cruise activities such as eating, going to the shows, comedy, watching karaoke, hot tub, piano bar, shore excursions, etc. I also love to relax in the sun and enjoy a good book. I'm Platinum on Carnival and cruise several times per year.

What I'm looking for: A fun younger female to cruise with who's passionate about cruising like myself. Someone to do activities/excursions with on the cruise and hang out with at during the cruise and of course dinner in the MDR nightly. Please be a non-smoker, someone who loves to cruise, likes to drink and enjoys the beach and water activities. Also, please have a Facebook so we can get to know each other beforehand online.

I cruise a lot, so this could become a regular thing if we "click" on the cruise and enjoy one another's company. Is anyone interested in possibly joining me in September? Contact me and let's talk!
Sponsored Links