CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Female Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/389161-female-cruise-companion.html)

Capt May 1st, 2012 04:12 PM

Female Cruise Companion

A long time cruiser and now just retired.
I'm divorced (some years ago now) and normally Cruise on my own.
But now thinking of finding a Cruise only companion, not looking for a relationship just one to Cruise and have some fun with, however one can do what she wants, but would be nice to have dinner together in the evenings.:D
I normally Cruise between 4 to 6 Cruises a year, all over.
I have another Cruise booked out of Malaga this month, and would add that is all paid for. :-D

sunrise100 May 3rd, 2012 04:00 AM

Hello from Malaga,

sounds interesting...are you living also in spain?

best regards

Capt May 3rd, 2012 10:15 AM

Hi Sunrise
No! Sorry I live in the UK.

This is my first time on such a site, and as I Cruise a lot on my own, my Daughter suggested that it may be better Ito find a Cruise Companion to go with, apart from the fact hat one may want to share the costs, it sertainly would be better for me to have dinner in the evening with someone, even though I don't have any problems mixing in with others.
With this in mind, the companion could do a she would want if she so felt, it could be that she may be a beach lover on just to sit around and read books, as I would rather go of and site see or walks ( having been to most places)
Anyway me
Just retired (Feb) none smoker and no drug taking.
Thoughts

lanathecruiser May 11th, 2012 03:37 PM

Hi Capt,

Are you interested in Mediterranean cruise out of Barcelona or Venice in June-July? I am looking for 12-days cruise, the type of cabin does not matter.
I am 50 MWF from the US. Please, send me PM if you are interested.

SigLO May 21st, 2012 01:55 AM

I've just placed an ad myself and am booked on Celebrity Summit Jan 19-26,2013.
I am an active 60 year old F. looking for a F. roomy to share some activities, but also be independent.
This cruise is an annual "Get Out of the Cold" group hosted by my travel agent sister & her husband. Their kids & grandson will be cruising, as well as a few other family members. The last group cruise I did was 2010 on the same ship and I loved it.
The ship sails out of San Juan with St Croix, St Kitts, Dominica, Grenada, Day at Sea, & St Thomas itinerary.

SigLO May 21st, 2012 02:05 AM

Your wink may mean something I don't care to be involved in.
Looking to share cabin expense and share some time with; but nothing more.

gailzie May 21st, 2012 10:35 AM

Hello,

I am seeking cruise companions to share cabin expenses.
I am a single white female who lives in Woodstock Vt. I am fit, gregarious, immaculate, healthy, lover of life!
I love to cruise and want to plan one for Jan thru April 2013.
Would like at least a month or more on board.
Most of my friends are not in a position to cruise for long periods.
I am semi retired, owner/broker in the real estate industry. Thank you Gail
If anyone out there

shipster May 23rd, 2012 06:06 PM

I too am retired a very young 60ish...seasoned cruiser and also usually go solo but with such great deals offered but no reductions for singles I am starting to rethink.
I need to go to Europe in the fall(2012) and would like to add a cruise again or a transatlantic home.

gingie June 5th, 2012 05:50 AM

Hi, I am planning on a Med cruise on July 11 for 12 days departing from Venice to Rome on the Crown Princess. There is a special price of $599. I love to cruise and have cruised 9 times. I am 60+, female, dont smoke or drink, and I love to have a good time. Let me know if you are interested. Rikihart@gmail.com

linhuang0101 June 5th, 2012 06:19 PM

Hello there............
YES!!!! I'm retired too with freedom and time available.
My rule of thumb is often making cruise +backpacking to 6 weeks or more to offset the cost & time of flights!!!!! I try to avoid travelling during July, August & December, January while it is school holiday making too crowded & expensive. Unless there is good deal offered.
Hoping to meet cruise lover here.............
Linya
linhuang0101@hotmal.com

Litaspeaks June 7th, 2012 07:41 PM

North to Alaska in August

I'm a single female needing a roommate for a northbound Alaskan cruise in August.

Litaspeaks June 7th, 2012 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt (Post 1427114)
A long time cruiser and now just retired.
I'm divorced (some years ago now) and normally Cruise on my own.
But now thinking of finding a Cruise only companion, not looking for a relationship just one to Cruise and have some fun with, however one can do what she wants, but would be nice to have dinner together in the evenings.:D
I normally Cruise between 4 to 6 Cruises a year, all over.
I have another Cruise booked out of Malaga this month, and would add that is all paid for. :-D

Paid for? I'd love to go. Never been on a cruise so don't know if I would get sea sick or not. Trying to find someone for Alaska in August--one way northbound. I will pay air fare back via mileage points.

travel4you June 7th, 2012 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gailzie (Post 1429306)
Hello,

I am seeking cruise companions to share cabin expenses.
I am a single white female who lives in Woodstock Vt. I am fit, gregarious, immaculate, healthy, lover of life!
I love to cruise and want to plan one for Jan thru April 2013.
Would like at least a month or more on board.
Most of my friends are not in a position to cruise for long periods.
I am semi retired, owner/broker in the real estate industry. Thank you Gail
If anyone out there

I'm looking for someone to share a cabin with for a 4/29 sailing on Oceania's Nautica, Dubai to Rome, 21 days. Would you be interested in such a cruise? We have a group going and Oceania has a fare special going on thru the end of June.

sandy101 June 28th, 2012 09:08 PM

cruise

Tell me about you and the cruse.

sclearyy@YAHOO.COM

Mary Kay 2 June 30th, 2012 03:27 PM

Take a look at my thread entitled 49 day cruise to South America. If interested, let me know.

joanieg July 25th, 2012 05:38 PM

Would be interested in future cruises.

Active well traveled and have flex schedule (summer, Dec/Jan).

Live in San Diego, work in special ed, and massage therapy. Interested?
Joanie

joanieg July 25th, 2012 05:41 PM

I'm looking for cabin mate for Panama Canal cruise out of San Diego 15 nt departing Jan 3 2013

soloadventurer August 4th, 2012 03:54 PM

Hi Capt Belfast calling here :mrgreen:

shantihhh August 9th, 2012 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shipster (Post 1429614)
I too am retired a very young 60ish...seasoned cruiser and also usually go solo but with such great deals offered but no reductions for singles I am starting to rethink.
I need to go to Europe in the fall(2012) and would like to add a cruise again or a transatlantic home.

I have booked this awesome cruise on HAL Ms Prisendam outside cabin H, and usually get upgrade as I am 3 star Mariner. I am seasoned traveler having been to 71 countries. I traveled on business and pleasure many times to Europe, Asia, India, and SE Asia. Love learning of other cultures. I am a non-smoker, drink wine w/dinner sometimes, no drugs, widowed.

Got a great price on this 30 day cruise at a little less than $6000 including taxes, so half would be $3000 to share.

0 Barcelona, Spain
1 At Sea
2 At Sea
3 Gythion, Greece
4 Cruising The Dardanelles
4 At Sea (Sea of Marmara)
4 Istanbul, Turkey
5 Istanbul, Turkey
6 At Sea
7 Sochi, Russia
8 Trabzon, Turkey
9 Sinop, Turkey
10 Sevastopol, Ukraine
11 Varna, Bulgaria
12 Scenic cruising Bosporus
12 Cruising The Sea of Marmaris
12 Cruising The Dardanelles
13 Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey
14 Piraeus (Athens), Greece
15 At Sea
16 Alexandria (Cairo), Egypt
17 Port Said, Egypt
18 Ashdod (Jerusalem), Israel
19 Haifa, Israel
20 At Sea
21 Antalya, Turkey
22 Marmaris, Turkey
23 Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey
24 At Sea
25 Katakolon, Greece
26 Kerkira, Corfu, Greece
27 Korcula, Croatia
28 Brindisi, Italy
29 At Sea
30 Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy

There are some great land tours being organized by some of the cruisers at less than half of HAL's prices :-)

Mary-Anne
SF Bay Area