Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 2nd, 2012, 05:26 PM
Familiar Face

Default 26 May Oasis of the seas out of Fort Lauderdale sharing Innside Cabin

Hi there!

European Woman in her 30's non smoking non snoring. I am pretty flexible but overall I tend to an healthy lifestyle - depends on the Agenda of the ship I could go and party out or also drop the party to wake up early to get out in the port.

I am looking for strictly sharing the room nothing else is my intention. - I am open to Female / Male in your 20's/30's early 40.

It really depends we could go for dinner or together for some social events that is fine with me. I do not snore I am neat and healthy attitude overall - the gym is my office but i also like the Schooner Bar or the Disco.

-> Oasis or Allure of the Seas - Innside Cabin - check but it is for Inside 1 Person ~800 $ + tax +fees + gratuities

Drop me an PM and lets skype; Each Person pays direct to the Travelagent.

p.s. I have good experience with roomates i met here on this forum so i go again with it
Sponsored Links
Old May 2nd, 2012, 08:02 PM
Familiar Face

Hi,

What is the price?
Old May 3rd, 2012, 07:28 AM
Familiar Face

799+taxes+portfees+gratuities
Old May 11th, 2012, 12:14 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hey

im a 28 year old female... My family is going on that cruise and am trying to get on the ship. I am willing to pay half for everything but i will not be sleeping in the room as i can stay with my family. Please let me know if this can work for you... thanks
Old May 11th, 2012, 03:05 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballgirl3896 View Post
Hey

im a 28 year old female... My family is going on that cruise and am trying to get on the ship. I am willing to pay half for everything but i will not be sleeping in the room as i can stay with my family. Please let me know if this can work for you... thanks
The OP hasn't been to the site since the 3rd. Click on her user name, there's a place to send an e mail directly to her e mail via this site in order to contact her.( not a PM) Unless she comes back to this site, she'll not see your response on here. Good luck.
Old May 12th, 2012, 06:53 PM
Familiar Face

Hey All, ruthlessboss is absolutley right - it works excellent with PMs.. iwill menition it next time

I found a cruisemate on here and go on the NCL JADE 2nd June in Europe

Great Forum btw :_)

Thanks everybody