Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 10th, 2012, 12:44 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Cool Single Guy 59 Looking For a CruiseMate Dec 1-8, 2012

Ahoy Everybody,
I thought that I'd try out one of the singles' cruises for people over 40. I found a great cruise on vacationstogo.comthat leaves San Juan for the Southern Caribbean on Dec 1. It has a great itinerary with stops at six ports. It's on the Celebrity Summit. Has anyone ever been on a singles cruise before? If so what was your experience. VacationsToGo guarantees that they will find a cabin mate to avoid the single's supplement. I would rather find someone myself that I know I would be compatible with. So, anyone interested in joining me?
Dave
Sponsored Links
Old October 1st, 2012, 02:15 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightSPirit View Post
Ahoy Everybody,
I thought that I'd try out one of the singles' cruises for people over 40. I found a great cruise on vacationstogo.comthat leaves San Juan for the Southern Caribbean on Dec 1. It has a great itinerary with stops at six ports. It's on the Celebrity Summit. Has anyone ever been on a singles cruise before? If so what was your experience. VacationsToGo guarantees that they will find a cabin mate to avoid the single's supplement. I would rather find someone myself that I know I would be compatible with. So, anyone interested in joining me?
Dave
hi dave:
i have never been in a single cruise before but i am interested; i live in san juan and i am a widower
ray