CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (
-   -   Searching Cruise Mate for June 2012 (

Angelwolf00 May 12th, 2012 10:34 PM

Searching Cruise Mate for June 2012
Hello I'm a 50 year old woman. Don't smoke or snore. Looking for female or male mate. Strictly platonic for Caribbean cruise I'm planning somewhere between June 17 and June 30. Please contact me if you are interested.

I'm a fun and adventurous person!

HBCruisedoc May 24th, 2012 08:05 PM

Hi Pam, Wish that I could go with you. Have you found anyone yet? Hope you do. Have a wonderful cruise.

Cruisetoeurope June 7th, 2012 09:35 AM

Hi ... Would you be' interested in the June 17th QM2 eastbound to .london ... Only 1000 for a blacony... Or the June 11th transatlantic from Miami to Barcelona?

Thanks ... I am SWF non-smoker, honest, polite, & considerate!

Thanks, Emma

taxvp June 10th, 2012 04:11 PM

My family is going on the 06/23 Carnival Cruise to Canada for 5 days, leaving from Boston.

I have two cabins, and it turns out that I will only need one. The inside Cabin can hold two people and the cost is $545 per person for a total of $1,090, which includes all taxes and tips. Your only out of pocket will be drinks and excursions.

I am open to all offers for this cabin.

Please contact me at

firsttrip June 14th, 2012 12:01 AM

first time cruiser
Hi there, my family is going on a cruise in the caribbean on 6/23 leaving out of Miami for 8 days. If that sounds like something that would interest you, please email me at

I'm 34, non-smoker, light social drinker, and will totally respect your space. I'm a last minute add-on to the trip that's why I have to find someone to share costs with me.

Cruisetoeurope June 16th, 2012 06:21 PM

June 17th (tomorrow) NYC to SH???

Thanks June 20th, 2012 01:58 AM

Hi, I was thinking about a simple 3 day Bahama Cruise on the 22nd. I am 46 year old male looking for simple fun travel companion. Don't snore or smoke. Fun and adveturous, and very polite and kind.