Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 13th, 2012, 07:25 AM
Familiar Face

Smile Male Seeking Femaie "CruiseMate"

I am a 58 yr old MWM professional, well educated and appear much younger than my actual age. I am seeking a lady who would loves cruises as I do to "hang out" with and enjoy the dining, dancing and entertainment on board. You could share my cabin (in which case you would cruise for free) or book your own cabin. In either case the relationship would be platonic (just friends) and I would pick up the tab for drinks and specialty restaurants (because I am a gentleman) If you are interested please contact me with a private message or e-mail condofinder@hotmail.com.
Sponsored Links
Old May 28th, 2012, 12:44 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I might be interested but need more information. I'm a SWF 39yo professional who loves cruising and travel in general. You can contact me at tina.parker333@yahoo.com.
Old July 5th, 2012, 01:31 PM
Familiar Face

Smile Thank you to those who replied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBCruisedoc View Post
I am a 58 yr old MWM professional, well educated and appear much younger than my actual age. I am seeking a lady who would loves cruises as I do to "hang out" with and enjoy the dining, dancing and entertainment on board. You could share my cabin (in which case you would cruise for free) or book your own cabin. In either case the relationship would be platonic (just friends) and I would pick up the tab for drinks and specialty restaurants (because I am a gentleman) If you are interested please contact me with a private message or e-mail condofinder@hotmail.com.
I wish to thank those ladies who replied to this thread with inquires about going on a cruise planned or booked by her. I was seeking a cruise companion for a cruise that I have booked from NYC in December. I THINK that I have found someone for that cruise but it has yet to be confirmed. I am, however, already thinking ahead to 2013 and would welcome any replies to this thread from someone interested in planning a fun and platonic cruise adventure with me for 2013.
Old July 14th, 2012, 08:21 AM
Familiar Face

Hi there... I just read your thread...and thought I would reply, just in case you may not have found the right "cruise mate". I have been on many transatlantic crossings, most recently in May on the QM2. I just turned 53 three weeks ago, and have been told I look & have the energy of a much younger gal. I am 5'2", blonde. slate blue eyes, athletic yet curvy, speak Italian, post-graduate educated (in France & Italy). I enjoy social drinking and dining, and love to sightsee, etc. I enjoy being outdoors, on the deck, while at sea and learning new things. I am a non-smoker, though smokers do not truly bother me), very tidy & respectfully polite. If this note interests you, please feel free to contact me at lamodabella@gmail.com. Thanks, Emma
Old July 25th, 2012, 05:15 PM
Familiar Face

Sounds like this would work for me since I have flex time, 10 weeks off in the summer, 1 week in November, 3 weeks in Dec/Jan. Would be interested in potential 2013 dates from US ports.
Hope to hear back. Have sent pic to you.

Joanie

Last edited by joanieg; July 25th, 2012 at 05:18 PM. Reason: add more info