Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 14th, 2012, 10:21 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile Seeking Female Roommate for Suez Canal Cruise

I just got back from a Transatlantic cruise on RCL's Serenade. As an incentive for booking one's next cruise onboard, they were offering $200 onboard credit and $100 member certificate savings for Crown & Anchor members. I'm allowed to ask friends and family to come along and RCL is offering 2 extra staterooms with $200 onboard credit (if people mention they're with me). The cruise starts in Dubai and ends in Barcelona going through the Suez Canal. Right now, I have a deposit of $100 down and I'm paying $1,603 for a single but if I get a roommate, it'll be $2,300 for two people. This is cruise only. I've checked airfares and it's about $1,200 for open jaw from my hometown SFO to Dubai and Barcelona to SFO. It's probably less expensive to the East Coast. The dates of the cruise are April 15 - 30, 2013.

I am a senior but I'm young at heart and will share with any age. I don't smoke, drink socially (only at the Captain's formal night), and am pretty easy going. You can take the tours with me or do your own thing.

Geraldine
Sponsored Links
Old May 22nd, 2012, 04:39 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Cancel this post

I found a roommate for the Suez Canal cruise but I have to change the date because it was going on the reverse from Barcelona to Dubai.