Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 25th, 2012, 06:57 PM
Familiar Face

Default 37y/170lb/5'9" man seeking adventurous single lady

I am divorced 2 years and have been on 4 cruises since. My schedule tends to be fairly open as I do not have children or pets and I do not have to punch a time clock (I'm not wealthy, I just live within my means).

Finding anyone near my age with both time and (some) money has been nearly impossible but I am optimistic about this message board.

I like going on hosted singles cruises but the sailings are limited and so I just did the NCL Jewel through the Panama Canal from NY to LA completely solo.

I like to eat dinner just before the late theater show (which I almost always attend). I also like to check out the art auctions. I generally will not pre-book shore excursions because you can get better deals at the docks. I have done a lot of that stuff and so I tend to prefer to kick around town. I don't smoke or do any drugs. I like alcohol in all of its fabulous forms from micro brew beers to red wine to scotch. I am not bi-lingual in Spanish but I have a bit more vocabulary than "restaurant Spanish". I am rather enthusiastic about staying fit and want to find someone that will help keep me on track to hit the gym and / or jogging track every day.

Of course, I am interested in meeting as many other singles as possible so please say "hi!" even if you are likely not my perfect partner-in-crime.:-D
Sponsored Links
Old May 26th, 2012, 02:11 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi! I'm a 39y SWF, 5'3" 109lbs who is very adventurous that loves cruising. Like you I do not smoke and I'm not a heavy drinker. I like to keep fit and take care of my body which keeps me looking younger than I really am. I also live within my means and therefore I can afford to travel. I'm thrifty and I don't want to pay double the price to take a cruise by myself so that's what brought me to this website.
Old May 27th, 2012, 12:58 AM
Familiar Face

Hi there!

I posted a thread but I am looking for a cabin mate for a booked cruise Nov. 18 from Miami to the Caribbean. I am also divorced and not looking for anything romantic, just a travel buddy. I have also cruised solo but prefer to go with someone. I like to hit the gym on vacation as well and go to shows, sometimes dancing, shopping, hanging by the pool. I'm pretty independant and can spend the day alone but like to have someone to go to dinner with and spend the evening with. Let me know if you are interested.

karen
Old July 7th, 2012, 06:46 PM
Familiar Face

Default bump it up!

Just bumping up my post. Thinking about cruising in the fall this year. I'm very flexible but my birthday is 10/07.
HAL Zaandam- Mex Riviera 04/2013
NCL Jewel- Panama 05/2012
Carnival Splendor 10/2011
NCL Spirit 03/2011
Carnival Freedom 11/2010