CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Dave Koz 2013 Italy/Greece/Sicily 7nights Seeking Female Cabin-Mate/Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/389635-dave-koz-2013-italy-greece-sicily-7nights-seeking-female-cabin-mate-cruise-companion.html)

San.D May 28th, 2012 05:08 PM

Dave Koz 2013 Italy/Greece/Sicily 7nights Seeking Female Cabin-Mate/Cruise Companion

Dave Koz 2013 Italy/Greece/Sicily 7nights Seeking Female Cabin-Mate/Cruise Companion

Seeking a Female Cabin-mate/Cruise companion for Dave Koz 2013 Sept 22-29 Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas Smooth Jazz Cruise from Rome/Sicily/Greece/Sorrento .
Still managed to reserve a Q Interior Stateroom cabin - As I can't afford to pay the single rate and don't want to miss out on the fantastic ports of call as well as the
artists, Dave Koz, Michael McDonald, Mindi Abair, Gerald Albright, Keiko Matsui, Peter white, Vincent Ingala, Jake Shimabukuro and many more to be announced shortly.
If you a solo traveler and interested, please contact me ASAP. Let's not miss out on this fantastic cruise as we can also do a few on/off ship activities together if you like.
Check out Dave Koz & Friends at Sea - 2013 Italy, Greece & Sicily The Smooth Jazz Cruise

San.D May 29th, 2012 04:36 PM

If you interested this can also be paid in installments:-
Dave Koz & Friends at Sea - 2013 Italy, Greece & Sicily The Smooth Jazz Cruise

cinderella87 June 12th, 2012 01:24 PM

Dk 2013

Hi,
This seems interesting especially since the payment can be broken down.
I will contact you via email as I need to know the payment conditions and full price.

Cinderella.

Paul Motter June 12th, 2012 02:07 PM

These jazz cruises are really good - I have taken one and I was very impressed.

San.D June 13th, 2012 05:03 AM

Yes Paul, this will be my 5th Dave Koz Smooth Cruise and its pure, clean fun from dusk till dawn, there is always something happening somewhere - I call it a playground for adults ;)

I am hoping to find a female to share my cabin (Q class reserved)
Since there are no single rates and am paying for 2 people.

Although its way ahead, but it allows room for payments to be broken down and arrangements will have to be made through The Flying Dutchmen Travel who are running with this.
check out :- Dave Koz & Friends at Sea - 2013 Italy, Greece & Sicily The Smooth Jazz Cruise :)

misterjp June 18th, 2012 02:01 AM

Soooooooooooooooo jealous :) I was just doing some late night work listening to a Smooth Jazz station and started thinking about how much I missed smooth jazz shows. I was looking up Smooth Jazz cruisemates which led me here.

The Dave Koz cruise sounds wonderful! I'll be catching Michael McDonald/Boz Scaggs/Donald Fagen next month here in Alabama.

Enjoy the cruise !

JP

San.D June 18th, 2012 02:25 PM

@ MisterJP, absolutely no reason to be jealous. If you a true "smoothie" there are still cheap cabins available for the 2013 cruise -I would also recommend every smooth jazz fan to experience this once in a lifetime. As Dave is venturing into our European waters and one of his onboard requirements is that the artist intermingle with the passengers and there is non stop entertainment.
So, who knows, maybe we will run into each other!! :)

San.D July 2nd, 2012 02:49 PM

This thread is RESOLVED and can be closed
cabin mate found :D

kgibbons March 23rd, 2013 05:00 PM

Hello Are you still seeking a roommate? I am single female 54 interested in going. I am talking to an old boyfriend to see if he is interested but if he's not and you still need a roomie, I am interested.
Thanks, Kathleen

Tvlwings April 1st, 2013 11:06 AM

Kathleen,

I am interested. Send me an email at intl_tvl@yahoo.com I just looked many cabins available. I turning 50 and this is my b-day to myself.

ndottore May 1st, 2013 08:10 PM

I'm VERY interested!!!! I live in Long Beach. Get back to me ASAP if interested!! Thanks

ps straight single female turning 60 soon, but very young in all ways!!!!

ndottore May 2nd, 2013 08:48 PM

Hi I'm interested in the jazz cruise!!!!

ndottore May 3rd, 2013 08:40 PM

I'm interested!!! send me info @ nikidottore@gmail.com