CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Dave Koz 2013 Italy/Greece/Sicily 7nights Seeking Female Cabin-Mate/Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/389636-dave-koz-2013-italy-greece-sicily-7nights-seeking-female-cabin-mate-cruise-companion.html)

San.D May 28th, 2012 05:43 PM

Dave Koz 2013 Italy/Greece/Sicily 7nights Seeking Female Cabin-Mate/Cruise Companion

Seeking a Female Cabin-mate/Cruise companion for Dave Koz 2013 Sept 22-29 Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas Smooth Jazz Cruise from Rome/Sicily/Greece/Sorrento .
Still managed to reserve a Q Interior Stateroom cabin - As I can't afford to pay the single rate and don't want to miss out on the fantastic ports of call as well as the
artists, Dave Koz, Michael McDonald, Mindi Abair, Gerald Albright, Keiko Matsui, Peter white, Vincent Ingala, Jake Shimabukuro and many more to be announced shortly.
If you a solo traveler and interested, please contact me ASAP. Let's not miss out on this fantastic cruise as we can also do a few on/off ship activities together if you like.
Check out Dave Koz & Friends at Sea - 2013 Italy, Greece & Sicily The Smooth Jazz Cruise

San.D May 29th, 2012 04:39 PM

If you interested this can also be paid in installments:-
Dave Koz & Friends at Sea - 2013 Italy, Greece & Sicily The Smooth Jazz Cruise

cinderella87 June 12th, 2012 01:22 PM

Dk 2013

Hi,
This seems interesting especially since the payment can be broken down.
I will contact you via email as I need to know the payment conditions and full price.

Cinderella.

San.D June 13th, 2012 05:10 AM

This will be my 5th Dave Koz Smooth Cruise and its Pure, Clean fun from dusk till dawn, there is always something happening somewhere - I call it a playground for adults

I am hoping to find a female to share my cabin (Q class reserved)
Since there are no single rates and am paying for 2 people.

Although its way ahead, but it allows room for payments to be broken down and arrangements will have to be made through The Flying Dutchmen Travel who are running with this.
check out :- Dave Koz & Friends at Sea - 2013 Italy, Greece & Sicily The Smooth Jazz Cruise :)

San.D July 2nd, 2012 02:50 PM

This thread is RESOLVED and can be closed
cabin mate found:D

darlamc October 17th, 2012 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by San.D (Post 1430229)
Seeking a Female Cabin-mate/Cruise companion for Dave Koz 2013 Sept 22-29 Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas Smooth Jazz Cruise from Rome/Sicily/Greece/Sorrento .
Still managed to reserve a Q Interior Stateroom cabin - As I can't afford to pay the single rate and don't want to miss out on the fantastic ports of call as well as the
artists, Dave Koz, Michael McDonald, Mindi Abair, Gerald Albright, Keiko Matsui, Peter white, Vincent Ingala, Jake Shimabukuro and many more to be announced shortly.
If you a solo traveler and interested, please contact me ASAP. Let's not miss out on this fantastic cruise as we can also do a few on/off ship activities together if you like.
Check out Dave Koz & Friends at Sea - 2013 Italy, Greece & Sicily The Smooth Jazz Cruise

I'm a solo traveler and interested in the Dave Koz 2013 cruise Italy/Greece. Have you found a companion traveler?

latelady November 27th, 2012 01:58 AM

SBF seeking Cabinmate for Dave Koz 2013 latelady

CruisersRule! January 9th, 2013 01:26 PM

Hello,

I'm a mature lady who resides in the DC/VA/MD area and I'm seeking a cabin mate for the Dave Koz 2013 Jazz Cruise. This will be my second RCI cruise and I'd very much like to find a like minded cabin mate. Please reply if interested.

THANKS!

CruisersRule! January 9th, 2013 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by latelady (Post 1456504)
SBF seeking Cabinmate for Dave Koz 2013 latelady

Hi,

Feel free to contact me - I'm in the same boat as you! No pun intended (smiles).

Thanks!

TIGERLILLY79 January 10th, 2013 11:26 AM

Have you found someone to room with on the Dave Koz 2013 cruise? I am a single 55 year old female looking for another female to room with.

sunsetnlove January 28th, 2013 04:03 PM

seeking female cabinmate for Dave Koz 2013 cruise

I am looking for a female cabinmate for the Dave Koz Cruise. I'm 50 yrs old from Ohio and already have several friends going. My decision to go is kind of last minute.

seadog2 January 28th, 2013 10:32 PM

I'm looking on RCI website for this cruise but it's not shown where can I find info and pricing for this cruise.

ruthlessboss January 29th, 2013 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seadog2 (Post 1462792)
I'm looking on RCI website for this cruise but it's not shown where can I find info and pricing for this cruise.

I think it might be a full chartered cruise, so look it up on the general internet under it's name.

Tvlwings April 1st, 2013 11:04 AM

please contact me via my post or email. intl_tvl@yahoo.com. Still looking to go. There are still many cabins available. I live in Indy

carmenita7 June 8th, 2013 06:35 PM

Is there anyone still looking for a roommate for the Dave Koz cruise? My sister dropped out of the planning at the last minute. Still want to go. I am located in California. A sbf in my fifties.