Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 7th, 2012, 06:14 AM
Familiar Face

Arrow Seeking Female Cabin Mate Transatlantic Westbound September-November 2012.

Hello every one! I am looking to go from Southampton to New York by Cunard in September, October or November 2012. It also can be any other westbound transatlantic cruise that disembarks in New York or New Jersey. My goal is to cross the Atlantic. My preference is a balcony stateroom. You can find out more about me by clicking on my profile and reading my other threads and posts. Please send me a message, and we will discuss all the details! Looking forward to hearing from you soon!!

Last edited by atlanticruiser; June 7th, 2012 at 06:27 AM.
Sponsored Links
Old June 10th, 2012, 03:29 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlanticruiser View Post
Hello every one! I am looking to go from Southampton to New York by Cunard in September, October or November 2012. It also can be any other westbound transatlantic cruise that disembarks in New York or New Jersey. My goal is to cross the Atlantic. My preference is a balcony stateroom. You can find out more about me by clicking on my profile and reading my other threads and posts. Please send me a message, and we will discuss all the details! Looking forward to hearing from you soon!!
These are going to Florida not NewYork but you might still be interested as they are very good rates and great ships.

Nov. 30 Constellation oceanview $869.00 from Southampton
Oct. 27 Eclipse o/v $999 from Southampton
Nov. 26 Equinox o/v $1039 from Rome
Nov. 18 Reflection veranda $999 (cheaper than ocean view) from Barcelona
Dec. 01 Silouette Veranda $1278. from Rome