CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Under 30 solo cruisers? (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/390035-under-30-solo-cruisers.html)

Gsyl13 June 18th, 2012 09:26 PM

Under 30 solo cruisers?

Is anyone out there a cruiser under the age of 30? I like to cruise, as frequent as I can. This year I have been on 4 cruises, and would love to go on more. The problem is none of my friends can get any more time off of work, or they just don't like to cruise.
I get pretty good rates, and I don't mind going pretty much short notice. Or cruising out of any port.

Let me know whose out there. I'm 25yo male.

gfleo June 19th, 2012 10:37 AM

do you cruise from Fla? are you looking for shorter or loner cruises?

Gsyl13 June 19th, 2012 02:24 PM

I dont have a problem cruising from anywhere. Florida's ports are easier ports for me to get too though. Mostly shorter cruises, but not against longer ones.

littlekelly June 19th, 2012 06:48 PM

hiyah im in the uk..so dont know if that ok 4 u also 39 going on 9 and 3/4 probably sore point for you but my mates age from 22 - 74 like i said..age is a number not a requirement hugs k xxx

Gsyl13 June 19th, 2012 08:34 PM

Where do you usually cruise from?

gfleo June 19th, 2012 11:43 PM

What's your favorite cruise line? I usually do 7 days.

I going to post shortly a bunch of cruises I would like to take beginning in September to May next year. Carnival Magic (Galveston), Carnival Conquest (New Orleans), Freedom of the Seas, Jewel of the Seas, Nieuw-Amsterdam, Carnival Breeze, Norwegian Epic, Celebrity Reflection and Celebrity Silhouette (all from Florida) want to take at least 5!

I'm also looking at Carnival Splendor around the Horn in February and Mariner of the Seas repositioning from Galveston via Europe to Dubai to Singapore. Just waiting for the itinerary to come out.

firsttrip June 20th, 2012 11:26 AM

lookin to go on a cruise on June 23

I'm lookin to go on a cruise on June 23 out of Miami,,, I have a cabin on hold for a very short time,,, it's the last cabin.... 8 day cruise and if that sounds ok,,, then let me know....

Mike

Gsyl13 June 22nd, 2012 09:28 AM

Ive been looking at doing an Alaska cruise it would most likely be on princess in July. Price would be between $249-299. Depending if we did one way anchroage to vancouver, or seattle roundtrip.

civilsid June 22nd, 2012 03:48 PM

in the "same boat"???

I'm 37, self employed and have been thoroughly enjoying life since my divorce. I've done 4 cruises and want to do more.

me in a nutshell: single, straight man, hit the gym regularly, don't smoke, typically do not do organized shore excursions, live in Arizona (but much closer to Las Vegas than Phoenix), enjoy hosted singles cruises but the cruise options are so limited. I don't smoke but enjoy knocking back some beers in the hot tub or night club. I'm a civil engineer (hence the handle) and have done pretty good with my investments so I sort of come and go when I want to.

I am also in potentially interested in doing non cruise type vacations; anything adventurous like rock climbing, mountain biking, hiking, white water rafting, anything that is challenging and invigorating.

Sid.