Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 20th, 2012, 01:51 PM
Familiar Face

Thumbs up Looking for cabin mate on Allure of the Seas or Oasis of the sea

I am looking to go on Royal Caribbean's Allure of the Seas Oasis of the sea in the month of July!
I am open to rooming with a male or female. I'm a easy going person! Looking to Share the cabin cost. 30 Male - non smoker

Msg me if interested
Sponsored Links

Bookmarks

Tags
2012, 21, allure, cabin, cabinmate, cabins, cruise, gay, july, mate, oasis, sea, seas, sex

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cabin Mate for Jan 30, 2012 - Allure of the Sea / Ft Lauderdale ( Gay & Lesbian ) mikedavison Seeking Cruise Companion 3 May 28th, 2012 05:05 AM
Looking for cabin mate on Allure of the Seas or Oasis of the sea Daytonabeach101 Seeking Cruise Companion 0 May 17th, 2012 08:18 PM
14th-21st April Oasis or Allure of the Seas 1000$/total per Person Inside Cabin FTLZRH Singles 0 March 26th, 2012 01:05 PM
looking for cabin mate, Allure of the Seas, Jan 2012 boytecno Gay / Lesbian Cruising 2 July 18th, 2011 05:47 PM
Cabin Mate for Jan 30, 2012 - Allure of the Sea / Ft Lauderdale ( Gay & Lesbian ) mikedavison Gay / Lesbian Cruising 0 April 29th, 2011 07:28 AM