Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 21st, 2012, 04:26 AM
Captain

Default Nov NCL to visit Greece, Egypt, Isreal cruisemate(s) needed

Looking to do a B2B cruise on Norwegian Jade in November/December. Would like a cruisemate for 1 or both portions; 10 day is currently on sale for $549 and the 11 day is $579. (OBC offered if booked by 6/22)

Either the first or last trip(same itinerary)
Nov 21, 10 days visiting Greece, Turkey and Egypt leaving from Rome
Dec 1, 11 days visiting Turkey, Cypress, Israel, Egypt leaving from Rome
Dec 12, 10 days visiting Greece, Turkey and Egypt leaving from Rome

Frequent cruiser, 31/m, looking for m/f roomie, all ages considered. I don't snore, steal, or complain a lot. Looking for someone who is easy to get along with to share some time with on board or not, share excursions or not. Prefer late dinner especially on the 11 day as we are in port later on that leg. When cruising I usually am up until midnight and out by 7 though I am accommodating and a quite person. Highly prefer inside to save on cost though if your a past guest/senior/etc and can get a good deal I'm open to other options.

Who's with me? Post or message me any questions.

Thanks,
Michael
Sponsored Links
Old June 21st, 2012, 01:41 PM
Familiar Face

NCL has dropped its price in order to compete with other cruise lines. It's really good deal. I would join you, but I am already committed to Asia cruise in Nov, Dec, and Jan. Jade is a beautiful ship...you will love her!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerospace View Post
Looking to do a B2B cruise on Norwegian Jade in November/December. Would like a cruisemate for 1 or both portions; 10 day is currently on sale for $549 and the 11 day is $579. (OBC offered if booked by 6/22)

Either the first or last trip(same itinerary)
Nov 21, 10 days visiting Greece, Turkey and Egypt leaving from Rome
Dec 1, 11 days visiting Turkey, Cypress, Israel, Egypt leaving from Rome
Dec 12, 10 days visiting Greece, Turkey and Egypt leaving from Rome

Frequent cruiser, 31/m, looking for m/f roomie, all ages considered. I don't snore, steal, or complain a lot. Looking for someone who is easy to get along with to share some time with on board or not, share excursions or not. Prefer late dinner especially on the 11 day as we are in port later on that leg. When cruising I usually am up until midnight and out by 7 though I am accommodating and a quite person. Highly prefer inside to save on cost though if your a past guest/senior/etc and can get a good deal I'm open to other options.

Who's with me? Post or message me any questions.

Thanks,
Michael
Old June 25th, 2012, 04:24 AM
Captain

Bump

Price is now $499 for 10days and $529 for the 11day

Also open to doing the Destiny(Feb 4) $499 as repositioning Miami to venice and then Jade(Feb 23) $679.
29 days for $1129, can't beat that with a stick.

Last edited by aerospace; June 25th, 2012 at 04:34 AM.
Old June 25th, 2012, 09:18 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerospace View Post
Bump

Price is now $499 for 10days and $529 for the 11day

Also open to doing the Destiny(Feb 4) $499 as repositioning Miami to venice and then Jade(Feb 23) $679.
29 days for $1129, can't beat that with a stick.

great price, indeed! wish I could join ya, but already booked my air for the Southeast Asia cruise with Celebrity-X Millennium on 12/09/12.