Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 29th, 2012, 06:08 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile 49 day cruise to South America

I'm looking for a female cabin mate for my upcoming cruise from Fort Lauderdale to San Fransisco by way of South America. This cruise will be in Rio for Carnaval and is 49 days in total. It is a Princess cruise and the ship is the Grand Princess. My sister was originally going to come with me but due to ill health, is now not able to go. The ship leaves on Jan 36, 2013 and returns to SF on March 16, 2013. I am 63 years of age and am looking for someone around the same age. Also someone who is fun, active and independent, non smoking, and a well travelled cruiser. I already have a dining table booked and enjoy having an occasional social drink, usually with dinner. I have booked an outside obstructed view cabin in the middle of the ship with hopes of upgrading. This cruise was sold out 2 years ago and I hear the wait list is very long. If interested, please let me know soon. Thanks.

Joy
Sponsored Links
Old June 29th, 2012, 08:30 PM
Captain

Leaves January 36? Lol

If the cruise is sold out posting prices is probably a good idea.

BOOKED: Holland Oosterdam May 25; 7N ship, 4N Anchorage, 6N Denali, 5N Denver
11 cruises in 2012, 90 nights at sea visiting 15 countries
8 cruises in 2013, 56 nights at sea visiting 7 countries
Old June 30th, 2012, 12:43 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Sorry, leaves Jan 26, 2013. Cost is $5560
Old August 9th, 2012, 11:11 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Joy, I might possibly be interested in joining you on this cruise. I'm older than you by a few years but in excellent health, very active and a long time cruiser. My husband died on July 15 (he was a retired Air Force officer) so now I'm hoping to find mature ladies to share travel/costs. I've cruised 200 days on Holland America, have about 60 days on Carnival, also have cruised with Princess and Costa. I'm a very NON-smoker, love wine with dinner and an evening cocktail at the piano bar and usually turn into a "pumpkin" around 10pm. I tend to be an early morning person, get a cup of coffee and take a refreshing walk before breakfast. Let me know the cost and let's chat. Kind regards, Patricia
Old August 9th, 2012, 02:43 PM
Familiar Face

I tried booking this itinerary, but the cruise sold out. There's a waiting list which I have no interest getting on. I'd love to get on this cruise, but cruising solo is ridiculous since single-rate is extremely costly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Kay 2 View Post
I'm looking for a female cabin mate for my upcoming cruise from Fort Lauderdale to San Fransisco by way of South America. This cruise will be in Rio for Carnaval and is 49 days in total. It is a Princess cruise and the ship is the Grand Princess. My sister was originally going to come with me but due to ill health, is now not able to go. The ship leaves on Jan 36, 2013 and returns to SF on March 16, 2013. I am 63 years of age and am looking for someone around the same age. Also someone who is fun, active and independent, non smoking, and a well travelled cruiser. I already have a dining table booked and enjoy having an occasional social drink, usually with dinner. I have booked an outside obstructed view cabin in the middle of the ship with hopes of upgrading. This cruise was sold out 2 years ago and I hear the wait list is very long. If interested, please let me know soon. Thanks.

Joy