Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 5th, 2017, 02:43 AM
Familiar Face

Hi, I am booked on two, 7-day, back-to-back, Eurodam, Holland America, Caribbean, departing Ft. LAuderdale in December 2017 and looking to share expenses only. If interested contact barbaramoon711@gmail.com. I do not navigate this site easily. I do not know how to private message, etc.
Old September 5th, 2017, 04:11 PM
First Mate

Hi, Barbara.

To send a private message, click "User CP" on the upper tool bar. That brings up your control panel, on the left of the screen. Three-quarters of the way down it you will find "Send New Message". Click on that, then just fill out the boxes on the message screen.
Old September 6th, 2017, 12:10 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Nov 11 2017 Anthem of the seas. 7 night

Looking for a roommate for my 70 year old mother. Female of any age. She is independent but she/we (28 and 21 year old males) would also enjoy including a stranger in our daily activities.
Old September 17th, 2017, 01:21 AM
Familiar Face

I am looking for a roommate for a cruise and decided to throw it out on this site. First, I am very independant and only need a roommate. We can do our own thing without a problem but if it works--we can do things together. I am a 55 year old female and I smoke cigarettes. I am thinking of a 6-8 day cruise on Carnival to the Caribbean in February or the end of January. I don't have a specific cruise in mind yet but I am thinking about trying out one of the larger ships that I haven't sailed on yet but that is not set in stone. I'm not sure I would like the small interior cabins with two people so probably would go for a balcony or an ocean view. I live in the Midwest so the only ports I would avoid are the west coast. I have sailed with four other people that I "have not met before" and had good experiences. It is a lot cheaper than sailing solo which I have also done. If this caught your interest at all, send me a message. We can chat and see if something might work but don't think you are committing right off the bat. Thanks!
Old September 17th, 2017, 04:51 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistersolo View Post
Ladies, if you would like to receive and/or add to a weekly list for women looking for a cabin share, please PM me while we still can, with your actual name and email address. And if you've already done so and not heard from me, please check your spam filter!
Old September 17th, 2017, 04:56 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Add me to your list

. I am 66, in excellent health and physical condition. I am looking for a cabin share on a world cruise. I have sailed before around the world. I am open to going anywhere. I am on a budget so not looking for luxury. I am a retired nurse practitioner and open to sailing with someone with health concerns who could use some medical assistance.
Old September 19th, 2017, 12:18 PM
First Mate

FrenchNP - I would be happy to add you, and any other woman interested, to the list of ladies to whom I send out a weekly list of others looking for cabin shares. All you have to do is send me your FULL NAME and email address. Do it by PM on this site.

I have had at least a dozen contact me without their name.
Old September 19th, 2017, 10:11 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello. I am looking for a female cruise mate to cruise with me through the Panama Canal this January 2018 or February. This is a pre retirement present to myself. I have always wanted to cruise the canal since I learned about it in 5th grade and I was 10 years old.
Please email me at bellroche@earthlink.net and we can start a conversation. I look forward to hearing from you.
Old September 27th, 2017, 08:30 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Poker cruise March 2018 from Ft. Launderdale 8 nights

I am a single divorced 60 year old female who is looking for someone to share a cabin on the Heartland Card Player Cruises Eastern Caribbean 8 night Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas. I am very easy going, do not smoke, drink occasionally, love to gamble and play poker, but also like to snorkel, hike, and do activities while in port, etc.

If you are a poker player and would like to do this cruise, please contact me. I can do the least expensive cabin or a balcony cabin.
Old September 27th, 2017, 08:51 PM
Welcome Newcomer

SoloSister please add me to your list of single women looking for a cruise partner,
BCALD81111@yahoo.com
Old October 17th, 2017, 06:16 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default My email address is marjimum3@gmail.com

Name Mardia, interested in going in a 7 day Caribbean cruise happening in September 2018, I am 55+ can do anything, fun loving, more details later.
Old October 21st, 2017, 03:23 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Have you seen the HAL Panama Canal cruise which includes a flight to Fort Lauderdale plus medical insurance -

Package link: Travelzoo Holland America Line Special

Bev
Old October 21st, 2017, 03:34 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Any interest in visiting Spain Oct.-Dec. 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by viiola View Post
I am also new to this site. Used to cruise with my ex husband. Haven't cruised for 2 years since the separation. I decided I can't stop cruising, I love it too much, and perhaps I'll find even better travelling buddies here

I am mostly interested in cruises that leave from Vancouver, Canada (where I live). I love Alaska cruises, and would love to go again, even though have been there a few times. Eventually, my dream is to take Transatlantic and have some cruises in Europe as well

I am 55 yo female, outgoing and fun. At the same time, I like it quiet in the cabin I don't smoke, drink only occasionally, like going on excursions and just enjoying the amazing scenery and wildlife!

I am retired so will fit well with older ladies as well. Please let me know if interested in making some plans together
Hi Viiola
I live in Saskatchewan and have taken a handful of cruises so far. My hope is to take a land tour of Spain in late October 2018 then take a cruise out of Barcelona, possibly of the Canary Islands. If you want to share more, you can email me at l68earner@gmail.com.
Bev
Old October 24th, 2017, 06:28 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Panama Canal NOV 17

I am looking for a female to cabin share on Holland America, Nov 17- Fort Lauderdale to San Diego. I am a very kind, considerate, caring active, senior LADY. Please contact evensujoy@yahoo.com
Old October 25th, 2017, 07:30 PM
Familiar Face

Default Frequent solo cruiser

59 SWF who cruises 6-7 times a year. About 50% of the time, friends/ family can come along to share cost. I often find great deals, only to end up sailing solo and would like to connect with others who enjoy cruising without the headache of paying double.
I cruise the Caribbean mostly to dive, but enjoy many other activities off ship and aboard like dining, shows, comedy club, sunning ,etc.
Any fun-loving ladies out there interested, shoot me an email.
I have 2 cruises booked already posted for Nov and Dec at a great price.
Old October 25th, 2017, 07:35 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default 70 year old looking to share 3 Dec Oasis of the Seas

Several of our family is cruising the Eastern Caribbean Oasis of the Seas on 3 Dec 2017.

We are looking for a similar aged woman that needs a roommate. Our sister is fairly active and is a SWF.
Old October 26th, 2017, 05:38 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Talking 24 nights May 10th or 20th,2018 Zuiderdam Oceanview

I am very interested in this cruise and would love to find a cabin mate to avoid the outrageous cost of cruising single. I am a kind, considerate 65 yr old lady, healthy and fun loving! I have cruised quite a bit now, becoming a 4star mariner with HAL on my 30 day cruise next month, on Nov.18. I am platinum on Carnival, nice having them here on the west coast I prefer late dining, dressing up, having a glass of wine with dinner, private excursions and getting to know new friends!

I enjoy longer cruises, +14 days, maybe a world cruise one of these days??? You can email me, peggys4sure@hotmail.com or answer here if any of this sounds interesting to you! Happy sailing!
Old October 27th, 2017, 12:07 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Hi Viola I think this is a great deal for a Hawaii cruise, leaving from Vancouver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viiola View Post
I am also new to this site. Used to cruise with my ex husband. Haven't cruised for 2 years since the separation. I decided I can't stop cruising, I love it too much, and perhaps I'll find even better travelling buddies here

I am mostly interested in cruises that leave from Vancouver, Canada (where I live). I love Alaska cruises, and would love to go again, even though have been there a few times. Eventually, my dream is to take Transatlantic and have some cruises in Europe as well

I am 55 yo female, outgoing and fun. At the same time, I like it quiet in the cabin I don't smoke, drink only occasionally, like going on excursions and just enjoying the amazing scenery and wildlife!

I am retired so will fit well with older ladies as well. Please let me know if interested in making some plans together
Hi Viiola
I think this is a great deal for a Hawaii cruise, leaving from Vancouver. Are you interested? Email me at s.juris@ymail.com

Star Princess - 15 Nights
Old October 30th, 2017, 12:48 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosari View Post
Hi, there is a good deal on Volendam, Asia cruise from Feb 14-Mar14 2018 (28days). Currently listed at $3099 inside, 3149 oceanview on vtg (so must add fees). Nice itinerary!

I am a senior lady, non smoking.

Interested in sharing to cut costs. Interested at longer cruises to places I have not been ie. asia, Norway (done Alaska, Caribbean, Hawaii, Baltic). Can usually go on short notice too.

Please contact if any interest, ygosari@gmail.com
I have sent you an email!
Peggy
Old November 1st, 2017, 04:40 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeggynOceanside View Post
I am very interested in this cruise and would love to find a cabin mate to avoid the outrageous cost of cruising single. I am a kind, considerate 65 yr old lady, healthy and fun loving! I have cruised quite a bit now, becoming a 4star mariner with HAL on my 30 day cruise next month, on Nov.18. I am platinum on Carnival, nice having them here on the west coast I prefer late dining, dressing up, having a glass of wine with dinner, private excursions and getting to know new friends!

I enjoy longer cruises, +14 days, maybe a world cruise one of these days??? You can email me, peggys4sure@hotmail.com or answer here if any of this sounds interesting to you! Happy sailing!
I am also considering the transatlantic from Fort Lauderdale April 22, which is the beginning of the above mentioned cruise from Copenhagen (May 10 Zuiderdam), or some kind of combination, wouldn't that be an amazing trip??
Old November 1st, 2017, 08:46 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default private message

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistersolo View Post
Hi, Barbara.

To send a private message, click "User CP" on the upper tool bar. That brings up your control panel, on the left of the screen. Three-quarters of the way down it you will find "Send New Message". Click on that, then just fill out the boxes on the message screen.
I sent you a private message a week ago, no answer yet prolly on a cruise??
Old November 4th, 2017, 09:54 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Panama Canal-Nov 21- Ocean view-$592

I would like to share a cabin with a female. I am a healthy active senior. Can be completely independent or share activities together when mutually enjoyed. Non smoker, considerate, kind, and friendly. evensujoy@yahoo.com
Old November 7th, 2017, 08:37 PM
Familiar Face

Smile Alaska 2018?

Hi,

I am looking for a cabin mate to cruise to Alaska after July 2018. I live in Phoenix, so I would like to do Seattle to Seattle or Vancouver to Vancouver. I do not want to fly to or from Alaska. Those long flights are no fun!

I am a young 70, enjoy a cocktail or wine, do not snore, and am very independent. It would be great to find a new cruising buddy, but mostly I want to keep the cost down.

I have 4 stars on Holland America. I am also open to Norwegian.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Myla
Old November 14th, 2017, 02:44 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Norway

Senior lady (70ís) seeking female for sharing cabin, Norway cruise, May or June of 2018. Have not picked exact cruise yet, The ones I like range 9-14 days, the longer ones go to the arctic circle. Iím partial to Holland America but open to any. Iím very quiet, non smoker,social drinker. Easy to get along with.
orenesherman@yahoo.com
Old Yesterday, 10:25 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love2dive View Post
59 SWF who cruises 6-7 times a year. About 50% of the time, friends/ family can come along to share cost. I often find great deals, only to end up sailing solo and would like to connect with others who enjoy cruising without the headache of paying double.
I cruise the Caribbean mostly to dive, but enjoy many other activities off ship and aboard like dining, shows, comedy club, sunning ,etc.
Any fun-loving ladies out there interested, shoot me an email.
I have 2 cruises booked already posted for Nov and Dec at a great price.