Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 5th, 2017, 01:43 AM
Familiar Face

Hi, I am booked on two, 7-day, back-to-back, Eurodam, Holland America, Caribbean, departing Ft. LAuderdale in December 2017 and looking to share expenses only. If interested contact barbaramoon711@gmail.com. I do not navigate this site easily. I do not know how to private message, etc.
Old September 5th, 2017, 03:11 PM
First Mate

Hi, Barbara.

To send a private message, click "User CP" on the upper tool bar. That brings up your control panel, on the left of the screen. Three-quarters of the way down it you will find "Send New Message". Click on that, then just fill out the boxes on the message screen.
Old September 5th, 2017, 11:10 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Nov 11 2017 Anthem of the seas. 7 night

Looking for a roommate for my 70 year old mother. Female of any age. She is independent but she/we (28 and 21 year old males) would also enjoy including a stranger in our daily activities.
Old September 17th, 2017, 12:21 AM
Familiar Face

I am looking for a roommate for a cruise and decided to throw it out on this site. First, I am very independant and only need a roommate. We can do our own thing without a problem but if it works--we can do things together. I am a 55 year old female and I smoke cigarettes. I am thinking of a 6-8 day cruise on Carnival to the Caribbean in February or the end of January. I don't have a specific cruise in mind yet but I am thinking about trying out one of the larger ships that I haven't sailed on yet but that is not set in stone. I'm not sure I would like the small interior cabins with two people so probably would go for a balcony or an ocean view. I live in the Midwest so the only ports I would avoid are the west coast. I have sailed with four other people that I "have not met before" and had good experiences. It is a lot cheaper than sailing solo which I have also done. If this caught your interest at all, send me a message. We can chat and see if something might work but don't think you are committing right off the bat. Thanks!
Old September 17th, 2017, 03:51 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistersolo View Post
Ladies, if you would like to receive and/or add to a weekly list for women looking for a cabin share, please PM me while we still can, with your actual name and email address. And if you've already done so and not heard from me, please check your spam filter!
Old September 17th, 2017, 03:56 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Add me to your list

. I am 66, in excellent health and physical condition. I am looking for a cabin share on a world cruise. I have sailed before around the world. I am open to going anywhere. I am on a budget so not looking for luxury. I am a retired nurse practitioner and open to sailing with someone with health concerns who could use some medical assistance.
Old September 19th, 2017, 11:18 AM
First Mate

FrenchNP - I would be happy to add you, and any other woman interested, to the list of ladies to whom I send out a weekly list of others looking for cabin shares. All you have to do is send me your FULL NAME and email address. Do it by PM on this site.

I have had at least a dozen contact me without their name.
Old September 19th, 2017, 09:11 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello. I am looking for a female cruise mate to cruise with me through the Panama Canal this January 2018 or February. This is a pre retirement present to myself. I have always wanted to cruise the canal since I learned about it in 5th grade and I was 10 years old.
Please email me at bellroche@earthlink.net and we can start a conversation. I look forward to hearing from you.