Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 21st, 2018, 09:49 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leyland View Post
Are you still looking to do a world cruise? Queensway64@yahoo.com
i am interested, will be 60 in Sept, fit, single, seldom drink, do not smoke
Old June 24th, 2018, 11:52 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Motter View Post
This is a STICKY message that will always be at the top - for as long as you are seeking a cruise companion leave your post up here. If you want to cancel just contact me by email (editor@cruisemtes.com) and I will delete your post.

Single ladies 60+ years (or close to this age, it is not a set rule) - please post here with the following information:
  • When you wish to cruise
  • Where you hope to go
  • How long a cruise you want to share
  • Your ideal roommate
  • Personal details about yourself that other people should know (do you snore, etc)
  • Any other details (favorite cruise line, what you expect to spend, etc.)
There is no need to post email addresses or phone numbers. People can contact you through private messages by clicking on your username in the upper right hand corner and selecting "send a private message to [Screename]".

If there is a post here that does not belong then click on the button in the upper corner of the post called "report a post" (to the right of the word "permalink") and tell us if it contains remarks that don't belong here.

Please don't use this board for chit-chat. There are other boards for that. Only use this thread to post specifics about yourself and the cruise you want to share if you are a solo-cruising lady 60 or older.

For a fast way to find this board; look for the "seeking cruise companion" link in the "Cruise Forums" drop-down on the front page (in the navigation bar under the logo).

This is now a sticky thread and it has become quite useful. Please remember to be specific, about whom you may be replying to, when you want to cruise, and always remember this is just a first step, the next step being the telephone and then meeting in person if at all possible.
66 year old mobility impaired female Family Physician seeks Cabin mate for Spain, Italy and France cruise from Sept 9-16. I don't need help from the Cabin mate, just to split the expense of the cabin.
I would like a clean, neat and nonsmoking cabin mate of either sex to split the expense of a balcony cabin for the above cruise. Fly into and out of Barcelona
Look forward to meeting you.
Old June 26th, 2018, 01:16 PM
Familiar Face

Default Cuba Cruise

I booked a 12 day rt Ft Lauderdale cruise on HAL Veendam for October 17, 2018.

It includes 3 days in Cuba, 2 in Havana & 1 in Cienfuegos + Cayman Islands, Jamaica, Turks & Caicos, Dominican Republic & Half Moon Cay.

If anyone is interested, please email me @ lj2cruise@aol.com.

Am female, 67, physically fit, known to snore if overly tired (use ear plugs for the cruise buddies I've had who also snore & they've worked fine). Like to share both meals & excursions. Live near Seattle.
Old June 27th, 2018, 04:38 PM
Familiar Face

Default Viking River Cruise

I am booked on a Viking River cruise from Sun, Aug 19 to
Sun, Aug 26. Looking for a cabin share.

Embarkation in Avignon, France and disembark in Lyon, France.

Viking Buri.

Age or gender doesn't matter as long as you are curteous.

Serious inquiries only because I would have to find out the actual cabin price and details etc.

Please feel free, if you are serious, to contact me asap. Thanks.

maddashin
Old June 27th, 2018, 06:36 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Seeking female cabin mate ( expense sharing ) for any CUNARD cruise.... starting NOV 2018 and continuing thru the spring of '19.
I've done 2 of the world cruises ( on Queen Mary 2 and Queen Elizabeth) in the past
3 years.
I'm non smoking, clean, sober + responsible.
Old June 27th, 2018, 06:44 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Have you found and made a good connection, yet? I am new to this forum, just joined yesterday ( 6-26-18) My interest is Jan 2019, CUNARD -- world cruise, or a good part of it. I'm able bodied, clean, non smoker, independent, but want to share costs. Balcony cabin is best. :-)
Old June 28th, 2018, 12:14 PM
Familiar Face

Hi all -

Has anyone cruised on Oceania?* I received*a brochure yesterday that has one of my dream cruises -

30 days beginning on December 7, 2019:

3 days UAE / 3 cities, 1 day Oman, 5 days India / 4 cities, 2 days Maldives, 3 days Seychelles / 2 cities, 1 day Mauritius, 1 day Reunion Island, 1 day Mozambique & 5 days S Africa / 4 cities + sea days.* The cost of an Oceanview cabin is approx. $10,000.00pp* The offer does appear to include airfare & a choice, including as an example, 8 excursions (not sure what they might be...).*

I am thinking I will cancel a current planned Cuba cruise & plan for this instead - if anyone is interested in this cruise in 2019, please email me at lj2cruise@aol.com.* Linda
Old July 3rd, 2018, 09:35 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Hey do you still looking or got the companion ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljjones View Post
I booked a 12 day rt Ft Lauderdale cruise on HAL Veendam for October 17, 2018.

It includes 3 days in Cuba, 2 in Havana & 1 in Cienfuegos + Cayman Islands, Jamaica, Turks & Caicos, Dominican Republic & Half Moon Cay.

If anyone is interested, please email me @ lj2cruise@aol.com.

Am female, 67, physically fit, known to snore if overly tired (use ear plugs for the cruise buddies I've had who also snore & they've worked fine). Like to share both meals & excursions. Live near Seattle.
Old July 3rd, 2018, 09:37 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Hey am interested

Quote:
Originally Posted by claire-cruising View Post
Hello,
My name is Claire. I am an avid cruiser, senior, get along well with most people. I just posted a repo on Dec. 7-22 on NCL Sun from Mia to Santiago. I am doing a b2b staying on the ship and sailing from Santiago Dec 22-Jan 5 to Buenos Aires. I have an accessible inside cabin. If interested then please email me at clrbn1@yahoo.com.
Old July 6th, 2018, 10:58 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I am seeking a Rhine River cruise cabin mate for a September 2018 cruise from Amsterdam to Basel, Switzerland. Countries visited will be Netherlands, France, Germany and Switzerland. 8 days, 7 nights.
I am going on this trip to get away from Trump induced stress.
I have Asthma so a nonsmoker is important.
I am a retired Physician.
Old July 7th, 2018, 02:14 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello, I just joined! What cruise line and ship, approximate cost? I am 57 and retired. Let's not talk politics
Old July 7th, 2018, 02:33 PM
Cruise Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by BranconiMD View Post
I am seeking a Rhine River cruise cabin mate for a September 2018 cruise from Amsterdam to Basel, Switzerland. Countries visited will be Netherlands, France, Germany and Switzerland. 8 days, 7 nights.
I am going on this trip to get away from Trump induced stress.
I have Asthma so a nonsmoker is important.
I am a retired Physician.
I had replied to a previous post from you about this. I might be interested but need to know more details, i.e. cost, cruiseline, and ship. Would also prefer a french balcony room rather than just oceanview which has the small windows way up high in the room. I am 66, swf.
Old July 10th, 2018, 01:11 PM
Familiar Face

Jordan (?) / Jordan0892

Please email me as I don't check here frequently so it has been a few days since your post. I always list my email in my post: lj2cruise@aol.com
Old July 20th, 2018, 05:24 PM
Familiar Face

Hi there,

I was interested in your post. I am married, retired and love to cruise. Hubby is not so enthusiastic. I have been on most of the cruise lines but get perks with MSC and NCL. I do not drink and like to do most anything. Enjoy swimming, beach excursions, shows, etc. I am trying to find someone for a 7 day cruise to Bermuda from Boston or New York next September (2019). They dock in Bermuda for three full days.
Let me know if you are interested. Ta, Christine
Old July 28th, 2018, 12:38 PM
Familiar Face

Default Retired MWF looking for cruise buddy 2019

Hi there,
I am a 60 something lady who loves to cruise. Live on the east coast. Interested in a cruise to Bermuda for 7 days out of New York or Boston, etc. I get perks with MSC and NCL, maybe Celebrity. Cabin would be a balcony or higher. Mid-September of 2019 probably. Ship sails and then docks for three days in Bermuda. I am a non-drinker, non-smoker, easy going. Like to swim, shop, play cards, enjoy music and shows, etc.
Old August 2nd, 2018, 09:53 AM
Familiar Face

Hi there, Maybe you could tell me how you managed to post. When I am in this thread at the top that says it is a "Sticky" there are all kinds of posts but no play to start a thread. I need help. Thanks.
Old August 9th, 2018, 04:15 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi dear,

Seeking cruise companion for NCL Mediterranian 2 December 2018.
Currently in promotion 599 USD!

https://www.ncl.com/ca/en/cruises/SP...A_TXTDST1x1_NA

I am 27 years old female, based in Madrid.
Looking for female companion

Kindly message me if interested.

Thank you!
Old August 10th, 2018, 07:41 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Looking for cruise companion

I’m 62 , currently retired from Atlanta, love to do cruise for the winter or spring. And I also like to book “ last minute cruises” for Caribbean or Bermuda, Cuba, US South America...or anywhere.

If interested please msg xngu552@gmail.com
Old August 11th, 2018, 03:09 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmbachmann View Post
Looking to go on a world cruise leaving Jan 2020. Checking out itineraries and pricing now. Many cruise lines don't have the 2020 itineraries posted yet so I am going off 2019

Looking for a room mate to share cabin expenses. I am 54 and single and want to embark on this round the world adventure. Not looking for a companion. Only for someone to share costs. I don't intend to be in the cabin much at all. I would even consider a male cabin mate depending on circumstances.

The cruises I am looking at range from 99 - 120 days and inside cabin share price starts at $17k - $24k depending on cruise line an itinerary. I am not considering the cruises that are above that in price.

Any one interested?
Hi I’m a young 64 non smoking rarely drink, love cruising, lost my husbands and my travel buddy 2 yrs ago. Living in Calgary Alberta. Planning to retire Dec 2020 and was hoping to do a world cruise as a retirement gift to myself. Are you still looking for someone to share with?
Cathy. Queensway64@yahoo.com
Cathy
Old August 13th, 2018, 05:38 AM
Familiar Face

Default Looking for female to share a cabin

I am a female, retired frequent cruiser who usually takes back to back cruises for a few weeks several times a year. Right now, I am looking to take several of the following cruises. You can choose one or more cruises if you like the countries, ports and time, and I will send you further details when you let me know which cruises you would like to take.

If you have other suggestions, please let me know (annamailca@comcast.net). Thanks.

I prefer last minute cruises because they offer some very good deals. Let's connect; share a cabin, and eliminate the extra cost of the single supplement.

September Transpacific from Vancouver to Asia
October Asia
November Asia
November Asia to Australia
December Australia and New Zealand
January Australia to Asia
or
October Europe ( Mediterranean )
November Europe to Middle East
November Middle East
December Middle East

Anna
Old August 16th, 2018, 04:20 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Property Brothers cruise December 3–7

Looking for a roommate to join me on the property brothers cruise December 3–7 on royal Caribbean mariner of the seas. I am booked in his junior suite and my roommate canceled on me. I have a hotel room at the Marriott downtown Miami the day before the cruise which is paid for. Cost of the cruise is 1359 which covers the cruise, port taxes and tips. I went on their last cruise and won a date with Jonathan for dinner. This is a fabulous cruise which is why I don’t want to mess up. Please contact Flygal33@cox.net or more information.
Old August 16th, 2018, 04:24 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Would you consider a cruise with the HGTV Property brothers Dec 3-7 on Royal Caribbean Mariner of the Seas visiting CoCoCay and Nassau?, I am booked in a Junior suite and my roommate canceled on me. You can email me at Flygal33@cox.net
Old August 16th, 2018, 04:25 AM
Welcome Newcomer

uise December 3–7
Looking for a roommate to join me on the property brothers cruise December 3–7 on royal Caribbean mariner of the seas. I am booked in his junior suite and my roommate canceled on me. I have a hotel room at the Marriott downtown Miami the day before the cruise which is paid for. Cost of the cruise is 1359 which covers the cruise, port taxes and tips. I went on their last cruise and won a date with Jonathan for dinner. This is a fabulous cruise which is why I don’t want to mess up. Please contact Flygal33@cox.net or more information.
Old August 16th, 2018, 10:43 AM
Familiar Face

Default Works cruise Jan 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmbachmann View Post
Looking to go on a world cruise leaving Jan 2020. Checking out itineraries and pricing now. Many cruise lines don't have the 2020 itineraries posted yet so I am going off 2019

Looking for a room mate to share cabin expenses. I am 54 and single and want to embark on this round the world adventure. Not looking for a companion. Only for someone to share costs. I don't intend to be in the cabin much at all. I would even consider a male cabin mate depending on circumstances.

The cruises I am looking at range from 99 - 120 days and inside cabin share price starts at $17k - $24k depending on cruise line an itinerary. I am not considering the cruises that are above that in price.

Any one interested?
Yes very interested, previously replied but stated retiring Dec 2020 should have said Dec 2019, so looking to do works cruise Jan 2020, no email listed to contact you, my email is queensway64@yahoo.com
Old September 8th, 2018, 04:28 PM
Familiar Face

Default ⚓ Once in a Lifetime - Chartered Galapagos Photography Cruise - 10 nights ⚓

Galapagos Photography Cruise is the ultimate once-in-a-lifetime vacation for adventure-seeking photography buffs. This is a Chartered Celebrity X Ship

I'm not 60+ - I'm actually a 50 y/o widow seeking Cabin Mate to share all-inclusive cabin costs as there's no single-supplement available on this cruise.

I'm a non-smoker, social drinker, physically active and very neat.
Old September 12th, 2018, 04:28 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hihilo View Post
Seeking female cabin mate ( expense sharing ) for any CUNARD cruise.... starting NOV 2018 and continuing thru the spring of '19.
I've done 2 of the world cruises ( on Queen Mary 2 and Queen Elizabeth) in the past
3 years.
Old September 12th, 2018, 04:31 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default August 2019

Hello I am booked on queen victoria in aug 2019, 12 days around British isles. I have a balcony on 10th deck and would consider roommate to share expenses.
Old September 20th, 2018, 04:46 PM
Familiar Face

Hello Drjoant,
I am a seasoned cruiser and have booked a T.A. cruise on April 26, 2019 on RCCL Serenade of the seas, 16 nites, inside accessible cabin from FLL to Copenhagen. If interested, please email me at clrbn1@yahoo.com
Old September 23rd, 2018, 08:04 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Seeking Straight Female 60+ - cruise 112 days

Cruise Southampton to Singapore for 112 nights from 17 Aug 2019 until 7 Dec 2019 on Sapphire Princess.
I am an Australian, single retired lady age 60+. I am a non-smoker and only have an occasional drink, eg a toast.
I am seeking a similar cruise cabin mate to share half cost (AUD $20,500 approximately) of interior cabin for 112 days of cruising. Destinations include
Seville, Barcelona, Marseille, Florence, Rome, Alghero, Ceuta, Belgium, Germany, Poland, Russia, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Canada, New England & Canary Islands, Norway, More of Europe & Indian Ocean.
I have successfully shared a long cruise previously and as far as I am aware, I do not snore. I am respectful and considerate, eg tidy and quiet as required. I am a cheerful person, who can talk but also have quiet moments. I am happy to give cabin mate alone time and equally happy to do activities & excursions solo, or some with cabin mate.
If interested please reply to NuCruiser on this thread.
Old September 26th, 2018, 10:40 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hihilo View Post
3 years.