Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 16th, 2013, 01:40 PM
Familiar Face

Hi, I am looking for a cruisemate on a 13 day R/C out of Boston in Oct. It is a repositioning cruise that end up in Tampa Fl. I am a young SWF 64yr old that likes just about all a cruise has to offer. I am very neat, do not smoke of drink but loves to have fun.(do not snore). If interested email me at ellencom@verizon.net. cruisequeenone
Old July 16th, 2013, 03:30 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Lucky Mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedTelephone View Post
Hello everyone!

My 59 year-old mother is looking for cruising buddies who either live in South Florida or are planning to cruise out of Florida. As a retired homemaker, she has an open schedule, a valid passport, and a yen to see the world--even if the part of the world she's going to is a place she has seen a thousand times before. She is tidy and non-smoking and loves to dance, play tennis, and kayak.

Please do send a pm and then you all could meet for a coffee or a chat on the phone to discuss your next adventure. (She's not very computer savvy.)

PS My mother is straight, but would be fine with a non-straight travel buddy.
Hi, Red, just wanted you to know I think you're a great daughter and lovely person to help your mom out with cruising. Florida ports are terrific for cruisers and I think they offer reduced fares for residents and lots of options. I used to live there. Check out my post here of June 23rd. Your mom would have to fly to San Diego, but she'd land in Ft. Lauderdale at the end. HAL is having a special sale through July 21. Maybe we can work things out. Whatever happens, she's very fortunate to have you in her life. HS2U
Old July 16th, 2013, 04:10 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK cruiser View Post
Looking for female cruise buddy to share interior cabin on RCL departing Bayonne, NJ on December 12 for 10 days. I'm lazy on a cruise - get up late and stay up late. However, I usually go on port trips as I like to see new places. This cruise has only 4 port stops which suits me fine as I don't want to be getting up early every day to visit places - not this time anyway. I need a really good rest! Non smoker, drink now and then, spend most time by or in the pool, reading, people watching, etc I live on Long Island, NY, so if you are in the same area or the Big Apple and are driving to the boonies of Bayonne, NJ, I'd love a ride there too. I may be posting this in the wrong area as I couldn't find the correct place to post anything except a reply. This site needs redoing as it's very hard to follow, all those crazy "threads" and wotnot!
I may be interested in this cruise. Let's talk. My email ellencom@verizon.net If you are still looking. cruisequeenone
Old July 16th, 2013, 04:17 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi I am new to this. I am a BWF 67 in good health for my age. Work for 30yr as a R.N. Born in England. I live on the East Cost. I am looking for a Cruise Companion, to take a trip with later this yr or in 2014 . Looking for a gental Male or female, about my age.
Old July 16th, 2013, 04:23 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi, see my posting below Ur, if you think we could be a match.
Old July 16th, 2013, 05:11 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile Cabin share, female preferred, Feb 2014, JAPAN

Discover Japan and the Islands of Eastern China
16 nights, from 3 Feb 2014. 6 Japanese ports, 2 Taiwan and 1 Philippines. 3 days at sea. 2729/person. MV Voyager. The outside cabin is already booked. I'm thinking each do our own thing daytime, meet for dinner/evenings? Look forward to hearing from you to discuss further.
Old July 21st, 2013, 07:31 AM
Familiar Face

Hi, You live on the east Coast of where? I live in Australia.

I am getting a small group of people together for the Dawn Princess world cruise out of Sydney in 2014. Anyone becoming part of the group will not only have 15 instant friends, travel independently and they can join in the botanical art classes I will be giving on 12 at sea days on the cruise, for free.

PeggyD
Old July 21st, 2013, 07:38 AM
Familiar Face

Dawn Princess cruise 2014 out of Sydney. Cruise you pay for, botanical art lessons free. peggyD
Old July 21st, 2013, 02:00 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Questions???

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeggyD View Post
Dawn Princess cruise 2014 out of Sydney. Cruise you pay for, botanical art lessons free. peggyD

Hi, Peggy,

Which cruise is this one? How many days? Is this the one with 11 straight at-sea days? I couldn't find a Sydney cruise without that dreadful segment.

Are you a travel agent? If not, will you get a free cabin out of this or something else, or will you pass the savings onto the passengers you recruit?

Do you already have some folks lined up for this cruise?

It would be great if you could be more specific....name the dates, the ports, the number of days, the total number of days at sea, the approximate costs, and lots of other details.

What is Botanical Art?

Thanks.

HS2U
Old July 22nd, 2013, 06:01 AM
Familiar Face

HS2U Hi,
Thanks for your answer. Do you live in Australia?

The cruise is out of Sydney on 18th May 2013. 104 days. I can't find any 11 day straight bits. One and two day stops too numerous to mention, you will need to get onto a Princess site for itinerary.

I am not a travel agent.

I am offering several hundred dollars worth of tuition to each interested person who joins the group. I am an experienced teacher and award winning artist.Botanical art is illustrating flowers and plants. 12 lessons gives a very good grounding.
All details will be advertised early August, but there is a good deal going with Dawn Princess at the moment of $ 18999 or a bit less and $2000 credits, ends 31st July.

Get back to me if you are interested and I will give booking agent details.

PeggyD
Old July 22nd, 2013, 11:33 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi, I will keep U in mind for a trip. I Live in NJ. Really looking for some one from the East cost area.
Alex
Old July 24th, 2013, 03:58 AM
Familiar Face

Hi Sevenseas,
I live in Victoria and love cruising too. I am looking at getting a group together to go on Dawn Princess world cruise out of Sydney 18th May 2014. Would be good to meet for coffee next time I am in Sydney, or if you have some contact details let me know. There aren't that many Aussies advertise for cruisemates so it would be good to have a few contacts. PeggyD
Old July 25th, 2013, 03:34 AM
Familiar Face

Sorry. Dawn Princess Cruise is 18th May 2014 not 2013 as I said in one posting. PeggyD
Old August 11th, 2013, 11:18 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Exclamation 61 yo female familiar with transatlantic trips seeking cabin mate October QM

Hello fellow solo travelers.

I have taken five crossings so have seasoned sea legs. Looking for a mature woman traveler to go on the late October 2013 crossing of the Queen Mary, preferably in a cabin with ocean view. I love to cross the ocean on ships. Spend a good deal of time on deck both day and night marveling at the vastness of the ocean. Can disembark at Southampton or Hamburg. I will be traveling on to south of France. This post is time sensitive as cabins may be all booked soon.

I am quiet, not a late night person, like the library and fitness classes, in good health, not a party person.

Anyone care to split the cost and have a travel partner for conversation and shared fun?
Old August 11th, 2013, 08:44 PM
Familiar Face

Default New York Carnival

Anyone interested in Carnival Cruise to Eastern Carribean. I have to jse up credit. Don t want to fly anywhere because going to Curacao for a week and Australia and New Zealand.

September 6. Any interest please email me privately

Maddashin
Old August 12th, 2013, 07:21 AM
Familiar Face

Hi Cruisequeenone
What date does the cruise leave Boston. And how much is a shared cabin.

Thanks PeggyD
Old August 12th, 2013, 07:32 AM
Familiar Face

cruiser from Sydney.

Hi that cruise looked fantastic but couldnt make it. I am looking for people to join a small group on Dawn Princess world cruise out of Sydney May 2014 I am teaching Botanical painting during the trip, but this is optional.

I am from Victoria but it would be good to meet for a coffee next time I am in Sydney, perhaps in early September.

Peggy D
Old August 12th, 2013, 07:40 AM
Familiar Face

Hi Lorsin,

I am interested in any Aussie cruisemates, perhaps we could get a group together one day.
I am looking for people to join me on a group cruise on dawn Princess, Round the world May 2014. I am teaching Botanical Illustration during cruise for those of the group inmterested. Otherwise just join the group for friendship and travel mates.
All done through a travel agent. I am not an agent.

PeggyD
Old August 12th, 2013, 06:05 PM
Familiar Face

Hello! I am a straight white woman, who has retired from admin/teaching. I have travelled the globe, and now want to see the South Pacific, New Zealand etc. I am a non-smoker, casual drinker, onboard activities. I live in Florida-
email-- vamoonbeam2comcast.net
Old August 16th, 2013, 06:11 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile Singapore to Southampton 13.3.2014 Arcadia

I am a 68 widowed, well educated, nonsmoking, non drinking but hopefully have a good sense of humour. I have done nearly 70 cruises, most of them on my own and am fed up if the single supplement.

I want to take part of the P and O world cruise from Singapore to Southampton from 13th March and would love a like minded lady to share the cabin.

I love music, anything from Gilbert and Sullivan to Grand Opera, play bridge and read a lot. My ideal holiday comprises: good food, excellent entertainment, quizzing and chill axing (in the shade) with lots of interesting places to visit.

When I have shared with friends I am told at I am easygoing and good fun to share with.

Is anyone interested please?

Cruise JSK | World Voyages | Arcadia | P&O Cruises
Old August 17th, 2013, 09:12 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Didn't find a cruisemate but this is a helluva deal in my mind

I posted several times about searching for a Cruise mate for a late October transatlantic on the QM2. I am guessing that most people here want cruises, not crossings. Anyway,JIC anyyone is interested, Cunard has a flash sale on the crossing to Hamburg, with a upgrade to an obstructed view balcony for the same price as an inside cabin. It is even cheaper and two days longer than my original booking to Southampton.

So bon vogage a tous.
Old August 17th, 2013, 09:19 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francophile View Post
I posted several times about searching for a Cruise mate for a late October transatlantic on the QM2. I am guessing that most people here want cruises, not crossings. Anyway,JIC anyyone is interested, Cunard has a flash sale on the crossing to Hamburg, with a upgrade to an obstructed view balcony for the same price as an inside cabin. It is even cheaper and two days longer than my original booking to Southampton.

So bon vogage a tous.
Which cruise please.
Old August 17th, 2013, 09:22 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Queen Mary 2 NYC. To Hamburg, depart October 27th, ten days to Hamburg.
Old August 21st, 2013, 09:32 PM
Familiar Face

Hi Beach Belle,

I live 45 minutes from Port Canaveral. I seem to be alot like you, with the exception of drinking. I dont drink or smoke, am respectful of others privacy and belongings and I have always had a balcony cabin. I've sailed 3 times and never had an interior cabin, and never will. :0) I do like to sleep with the TV on low, as it keeps me from having what is called "night terror" episodes. Ive never had an episode since leaving my TV on low. I am a photographer, and this is my main reason for wanting to cruise again. I want to photograph something different. I just turned 60 last month, and did absolutely nothing for my birthday. I've been doing alot of photoshoots, saving money for another cruise, very soon. It's been 6 years since I've cruised. I'm ready!
Old August 26th, 2013, 12:32 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Carol,

I have booked a HAL cruise to South America/Antarctic leaving Rio De Janeiro Dec 18. It is a 21 day cruise and from everything I read or heard about this cruise it is great. I am looking for a cabin mate. Thought I had one but alas she has health issues.

I am 63, retired and love to travel. I am gregarious, neat, respectful of others and do enjoy new places and adventures. I live in Virginia.

Please let me know if you would be interested in this trip.

Sue
Old August 26th, 2013, 12:36 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Michele,

I have booked a HAL cruise to South America/Antarctic leaving Rio De Janeiro Dec 18. It is a 21 day cruise and from everything I read or heard about this cruise it is great. I am looking for a cabin mate. Thought I had one but alas she has health issues.

I am 63, retired and love to travel. I am gregarious, neat, respectful of others and do enjoy new places and adventures. I live in Virginia.

Please let me know if you would be interested in this trip.

If you love photography this might be a great trip.

Sue
Old September 11th, 2013, 05:45 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Love to cruise, hate single supplement

Hello!
I'm a 66 year old female who is looking for a cabin mate to travel with. I have had a few men travel with me but the ONLY reason is to skip the single fee. I would be willing to do that again but only with corresponding first.
Ladies of any age over 60 feel free to contact me. I do have a 45 day cruise starting Oct 25th and I would love to have a cabin mate for that cruise. Other than that, there are no more scheduled but some on my bucket list would be World Cruise with HAL, Voyage of the Vikings with HAL, Voyage to Antarctica or the Galapagos on a smaller ship, a freighter cruise, or any other that might work for both of us.
I am retired, live in NC and sometimes in FL. The most convenient ports for me would be Ft Lauderdale, Tampa, Port Canaveral, and also Charleston or Baltimore.
If any of you have any interest in connecting, let me know by way of a private message on cruisemates.
Mary

Last edited by M30-46; September 11th, 2013 at 05:45 PM. Reason: wrong punctuation.
Old September 18th, 2013, 08:41 AM
Admiral

Soloes, don't forget to check Carnival, they have many 3 to 5 day cruises from October to mid December with NO, yes NO single supplement.
It's a surprise to most of us. It started yesterday, Tuesday, and only 3 more days of it.
The cabins are insides and OV's

Last edited by ruthlessboss; September 18th, 2013 at 08:43 AM. Reason: added cabin types
Old September 28th, 2013, 10:45 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default posting for Mom! she needs a roommate for Holland America, August, 2014 Alaskan cruis

Hi,

My mother, 79, needs a roommate for August, 2014 Alaskan cruise.
absolutely no 'care' is needed for her!
Holland America cruise line.

There will be several family members on this cruise; but they are all paired up with husbands, etc.
and you are invited to have dinner with all of us every night : )

It's a 7 day cruise, round trip Vancouver.

she is VERY easy to get along with; her mantra is 'whatever'!

she doesn't care what your age is.

if interested, please let me know.
for safety and security purposes, I'm not posting any additional info here; but please feel free to contact me.

Last edited by elder cruiser; September 28th, 2013 at 04:17 PM. Reason: more details
Old September 28th, 2013, 05:19 PM
Familiar Face

Hi there. I'm 67 as well.. have been retired for 6 years, never smoked, never wear perfume, physically fit, am amicable, tidy, considerate of others, like to laugh, adventurous, like to lay by the pool and read or listen to audio books and/or music on my iPod, do enjoy a glass of wine with my meal each evening, truly enjoy dining in the FDR, LOVE cruising to the tropics (♥ the Caribbean), really like Carnival Cruise Lines (have cruised on RCCL, NCL and PCL). I have a Southern Caribbean cruise booked on Carnival Valor out of San Juan PR Nov17-24.. am cruising solo since I couldn't find anyone to join me I live in Central Oregon. Would be interested in chatting with you and maybe cruising in the future. Marylou