Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 2nd, 2014, 03:22 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat, SC View Post
HI Marylou

Either a 4J or a Balcony. I need natural light I like the 4J's you have that big deck in front just a few steps from your door. Love a balcony hate the price but sharing makes it manageable.

I am booked on the Sunshine in April for the repo cruise from New Orleans and am going to cancel it for this one. Someday I will cruise out of New Orleans just not this time. I prefer lots of ports to lots of sea days so this cruise is more to my liking.

Is the Splendor similar to the Freedom I really liked the Freedom sailed her in the Med a really nice ship.

Have a Happy New Year
pat
murrells inlet, sc
Happy New Year to you!! I live on a meager fixed income so when I cruise I try to pay the lowest fare I can I live in Oregon so have the added expense and time of flying across the US so MUST keep that in mind as well. I really would LUV to join you. Splendor first sailed in 2008 and is in a class of her own (no sister ships in CCL fleet). I've cruised on her twice out of LA to Mexico, once before the engine room fire and once afterward aside from the pink polka dot theme of Splendor she is a beautiful ship.. accomodates 3,000 passengers.
Old January 4th, 2014, 02:54 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via AIM to LindaD Send a message via Skype™ to LindaD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beach Belle View Post
Hi,

I'm also interested in a long South Pacific cruise. I'm 63, retired, nonsmoker, social drinker, neat, and able to go whenever. Live in South Florida. Keep me in mind.
Hi. I realize your post was made a long time ago, but I am interested in a South Pacific cruise or a river boat cruise in Europe. I think you might have written to me in the past, but my pop up blocker prevented your note from opening. I live in Central Fl, am also a non-smoker and social drinker, am a 66 year old retired professional. If you are still looking for a cruise mate, please write to me at shrink@aol.com. Thank you.

Linda
Old January 7th, 2014, 02:07 PM
Familiar Face

Default Dec 7 RT Tampa-14 night S. Caribbean Ryndam

I am booked on this cruise with a Category H obstructed view. The price is $2569 plus taxes and $200 shipboard credit. Ports are Key West, San Juan, Saint Thomas, Antigua, Saint Lucia, Curacao, Auruba and Grand Cayman. so it is a beach lover's dream. I am a 56 SWF, self-employed professional looking for a woman roommate. I do not smoke and require the same. It would be great to have someone to hang out with , but that is not required. I do late fixed dining, and like to swim, sun, snorkel and read.
Old January 7th, 2014, 04:19 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepless380 View Post
I am booked on this cruise with a Category H obstructed view. The price is $2569 plus taxes and $200 shipboard credit. Ports are Key West, San Juan, Saint Thomas, Antigua, Saint Lucia, Curacao, Auruba and Grand Cayman. so it is a beach lover's dream. I am a 56 SWF, self-employed professional looking for a woman roommate. I do not smoke and require the same. It would be great to have someone to hang out with , but that is not required. I do late fixed dining, and like to swim, sun, snorkel and read.
Your itinerary sounds wonderful! would love to join you but I live on a meager Social Security check so typically when I book a cruise it is an inside cabin (since I ONLY sleep and shower there) and I go through my agent that somehow gets me killer deals. We sound VERY compatible.. Good luck and ENJOY!! Marylou
Old January 8th, 2014, 10:49 AM
Familiar Face

Default Splendor repo cruise 11/01/2014

Hi Ladies

I have booked a 6s obstructed oceanview spa cabin for the 11/01/2014 Splendor repo cruise from San Juan to Miami, ports, St Croix, Dominica, Grenada, Martinique, Grand Turk.

The 6s is a spa cabin with spa access. Price is $660.00pp Have a great roll call on Cruise Critic with some good tours .

Any lady interested in sharing?

E mail me at pat208sc@gmail.com

have a good week and keep warm

pat
murrells inlet, sc
Old January 8th, 2014, 11:12 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Hi Ladies

I have booked a 6s obstructed oceanview spa cabin for the 11/01/2014 Splendor repo cruise from San Juan to Miami, ports, St Croix, Dominica, Grenada, Martinique, Grand Turk.

The 6s is a spa cabin with spa access. Price is $660.00pp Have a great roll call on Cruise Critic with some good tours .

Any lady interested in sharing?

E mail me at pat208sc@gmail.com

have a good week and keep warm

pat
murrells inlet, sc
good morning Pat. I think my friend in Seattle and I are gonna book an inside cabin on this cruise ($379pp) so we'll have to keep in touch and hopefully meet on board. thanks for the head's up on this itinerary. I'm on Facebook. Warmest regards, Marylou Hansen Bend OR
Old January 8th, 2014, 11:34 AM
Familiar Face

Default Dec 7 RT Tampa-14 night S. Caribbean Ryndam

I am booked on this cruise with a Category H obstructed view. The price is $2569 including taxes and $200 shipboard credit. Just to be clear, that is my price-if you share, it would be a little more half of that-half of my room rate plus taxes. You would get $100 shipboard credit. Ports are Key West, San Juan, Saint Thomas, Antigua, Saint Lucia, Curacao, Auruba and Grand Cayman. so it is a beach lover's dream. I am a 56 SWF, self-employed professional looking for a woman roommate. I do not smoke and require the same. It would be great to have someone to hang out with , but that is not required. I do late fixed dining, and like to swim, sun, snorkel and read.
Old January 8th, 2014, 11:59 AM
Familiar Face

Default May 2014 HAL Volendam Alaska cruise

I am looking for a roommate for the Volendam RT from Vancouver to Alaska. Ports include Juneau, Skagway, and Ketchikan. I have booked this cruise with a category N inside guarantee. The price is $425 plus taxes and port fees of $659.31. I would consider upgrading with a roommate. Non-smoker, SWF, 56 looking for woman roommate only. I am doing the May 14 departure-it is a Wednesday. It is the only ship leaving Vancouver that day, and with a Wednesday departure, and being in May, the ports should not be crowded.
Old January 8th, 2014, 03:44 PM
Familiar Face

Default cruisemate for Asian cruise in Feb. 2014

Looking to share inside cabin on Holland America Rotterdam VI cruise 14 nights from Singapore to Singapore on February 14. I am a 65 yr old female, non-smoker, friendly and independent just looking to save on costs of cabin.
RIKI
Old January 8th, 2014, 04:05 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by motherboarder View Post
good morning Pat. I think my friend in Seattle and I are gonna book an inside cabin on this cruise ($379pp) so we'll have to keep in touch and hopefully meet on board. thanks for the head's up on this itinerary. I'm on Facebook. Warmest regards, Marylou Hansen Bend OR
Hi Mary Lou

Let me know if you book we can meet on the ship. Check out the Cruise critic roll call for this sailing they also have a group rate that is available with a onboard credit till the 13th and I think they have inside cabins available. I could not do the group rate because I book military but the credit is available for all the other rates except military but have a list of excursions planned already .

Hope to see you on the ship

pat
murrells inlet, sc
Old January 12th, 2014, 04:38 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default world cruise

Hi I come from the UK and am wondering if you have done some smaller cruises yet? I am looking to go on a world cruise early next year and am thinking of Cunard. I know they go to the USA and then on to Australasia and Singapore.
I am 60 and although married, go away on my own as my husband is boring and doesn't like holidays much and gets seasick so won't go near a cruise.
I worked in local government as a payroll manager for 15 years and now work p/t running an office for a small company.
I shall have to give up my job next year as they won't like me being away for a long time to go on a cruise.
If you're interested in going on a world cruise my email is y.jr@sky.com
Regards
Yvonne
Old January 12th, 2014, 05:24 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Hi Mary Lou

Let me know if you book we can meet on the ship. Check out the Cruise critic roll call for this sailing they also have a group rate that is available with a onboard credit till the 13th and I think they have inside cabins available. I could not do the group rate because I book military but the credit is available for all the other rates except military but have a list of excursions planned already .

Hope to see you on the ship

pat
murrells inlet, sc
Good afternoon Pat. My friend and I are booked so we'll look for you on board Splendor our cabin is 8357 inside just beneath the pool area. I'm on Facebook if you wanna be FB buddies Marylou Hansen Bend OR or mhansen@bendcable.com. Looking forward to catching up with you. Do you dine in the FDR?? That is one of my favorite things about cruising. If you do and like the late seating maybe we can dine at a table together. Just a thought. Take care and hope to hear back from you. Marylou
Old January 13th, 2014, 08:21 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Transatlantic

Hi Ladies,

I am a retired 54 MWF who loves cruising. My husband does not enjoy travel at all and I would like to find another married lady to share cabin expense. I am budget conscious and usually book an inside cabin. I enjoy having most meals in the main dining room, movies, live music, lounging/relaxing and walking. I am a nonsmoker and require the same of my travel companion.

I have sailed on Norwegian (never again even if free!!), Royal Caribbean, Carnival, and Celebrity. Celebrity is my preferred cruise line.

Anyone interested in an April 2014 Transatlantic itinerary? Looking at Celebrity Eclipse April 19 Fort Lauderdale to South Hampton. I may spend a few days in London post cruise. Please private message me to discuss.

Thanks,
Sherry
Old January 15th, 2014, 10:08 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I am interested. 62, DWF, retired. April Transatlantic is what I am seeking.
Old January 27th, 2014, 01:50 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by eveeonebear View Post
Hi I come from the UK and am wondering if you have done some smaller cruises yet? I am looking to go on a world cruise early next year and am thinking of Cunard. I know they go to the USA and then on to Australasia and Singapore.
I am 60 and although married, go away on my own as my husband is boring and doesn't like holidays much and gets seasick so won't go near a cruise.
I worked in local government as a payroll manager for 15 years and now work p/t running an office for a small company.
I shall have to give up my job next year as they won't like me being away for a long time to go on a cruise.
If you're interested in going on a world cruise my email is y.jr@sky.com
Regards
Yvonne
Hi Yvonne,
Would you be interested in a cruise leaving from Singapore and returning to Singapore embarking 29 December or 18 December 2014 on Sapphire Princess? My DM would love to come with us (we are leaving 18 December 2014 for 21 days) but she cannot afford the single supplement and my Dad is just not interested. My Mum is London born but been an Aussie for 50 years.
Old February 3rd, 2014, 11:14 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Hello f3plus

Quote:
Originally Posted by f3plus View Post
I am interested. 62, DWF, retired. April Transatlantic is what I am seeking.
I received an e-mail from you and thought I responded but then did not hear back from you and I can not locate either your e-mail or my response so not sure what happened.

Your e-mail said that you were negotiating with someone who later changed her mind about the trip.

My posting was for a April 14th sailing on Celebrity Equinox from Ft. Lauderdale to Malaga, Spain. Cost of this cruise would be 1/2 of $1719 plus tips for an oceanview on the 3rd floor.
Old February 13th, 2014, 06:18 PM
Familiar Face

Hello! I am an active retired teacher/admin from Florida. I am presently in New Zealand, and would love a cabin mate to cruise with leavig from Christchurch or Auckland to the south pacific islands. either in April, or May 2014. If interested let me know--I am a non-smoker, casual drinker, love to all on board stuff. vamoonbeam@comcast.net
Old February 18th, 2014, 10:28 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Sept. European cruise

Single lady looking for same to share veranda room on 13 day celebrity cruise leaving Venice Italy 9/7/14 ending Barcelona Spain 9/20/14.
Ports include Croatia ,Greece, Turkey, Italy, France and Spain.
I live in Portland Oregon. I'm retired from social work and law enforcement.
I can consider myself easy going, love traveling and experiencing life to the fullest. Plenty of time to pack your bags and say Bon voyage!
Old February 25th, 2014, 10:54 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Jeanniemary

I'm from the UK and would like to go on the Swan Hellenic cruise "To Burma and Beyond" I'm looking for someone to share an inside cabin on cruise ship Minerva -this is a 15 day cruise and departs on Dec 4th 2014...just looking to share cost of cabin. I'm 65, a granny, retired teacher, non smoker, and easy going.
Old February 27th, 2014, 07:28 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean Whitehead View Post
I'm from the UK and would like to go on the Swan Hellenic cruise "To Burma and Beyond" I'm looking for someone to share an inside cabin on cruise ship Minerva -this is a 15 day cruise and departs on Dec 4th 2014...just looking to share cost of cabin. I'm 65, a granny, retired teacher, non smoker, and easy going.
Hi There, I think I have replied to you before, but did not hear back, I am 63, female, Australian, grandmum to 4, non smoker, loved my first cruise last year, but my friend cannot cruise again for a couple of years, and others simply not available or not cruisers! I really want to cruise in this part of the world, have looked up Hellanic, and like it a lot! Viking Ocean Cruises, have one that leaves from Burgen to Stockholm on 11th July 2015, 14 nights, 8 countries, which I also like! Please get back to me here or email me: lorsin@oneseniors.com.au I hope to hear from you soon, Lorraine.
Old March 2nd, 2014, 06:27 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I am a 61 year old nurse who is interested in rooming with another female non-smoker on cruises. I am very interested in a Norwegian fjoird cruise, South Pacific, Hawaii (from the West Coast), Panama Canal, or Alaska cruise; pretty much any time. I prefer Crystal, HAL, Princess, Celebrity, and RCCL, but would consider other cruise lines.
Old March 3rd, 2014, 09:49 PM
Familiar Face

I am so confused on this site. It use to be so easy. I do not know how to post.
I am looking for a lady to share a cabin for a TA on April 20 from Ft Lauderdale to Rome. evensujoy@yahoo.com Thank you.
Old March 3rd, 2014, 09:52 PM
Familiar Face

Hi, I am also looking for an April TA. evensujoy@yahoo.com
Old March 8th, 2014, 09:13 AM
First Mate

Default April Transatlantic

Might anyone be interested in Celebrity's Apr. 29 passage, 15 days Fort Lauderdale to Amsterdam?
Old March 15th, 2014, 06:38 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Seeking Female 60+ Celebrity Reflection September 5th Eastern Mediterranean

A little about me: Neat, non-smoker, VERY light drinker (perhaps 1 cocktail) very active late 70's. Love to travel, dance, play cards, and games. I'm very social, even though I'm a bit shy. My daughters are on this cruise and they are helping me with my flights, etc. I'm completely mobile and in excellent health. I'm looking to share a cabin with a fellow non-smoking female. I'm not much of a cabin dweller, so I might be a bit scarce.

Here's the itinerary: I haven't booked a cabin yet. I honestly don't care what type of cabin..although I think a Veranda is probably at the top of my budget.

Your Vacation Summary
Nights
Eastern Mediterranean Cruise Celebrity ReflectionSearch Again
Departing From:
Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy
Sail Date:
Sep 5, 2014 Returning: Sep 15, 2014

FROM

Your Itinerary

Day Date Port/City Activity Arrival Departure
1 Thu Sep 4 Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy 5:00 PM
2 Fri Sep 5 Sicily (Messina), Italy Docked 10:00 AM 7:00 PM
3 Sat Sep 6 At Sea
4 Sun Sep 7 Athens (Piraeus), Greece Docked 6:00 AM 6:00 PM
5 Mon Sep 8 Ephesus (Kusadasi), Turkey Docked 7:00 AM 6:00 PM
6 Tue Sep 9 Rhodes, Greece Docked 7:00 AM 6:00 PM
7 Wed Sep 10 Santorini, Greece Tendered 7:00 AM 6:00 PM
8 Thu Sep 11 Mykonos, Greece Tendered 7:00 AM 6:00 PM
9 Fri Sep 12 At Sea
10 Sat Sep 13 Naples, Italy Docked 7:00 AM 6:30 PM
11 Sun Sep 14 Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy 5:00 AM
Old March 15th, 2014, 06:49 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelhurst View Post
Single lady looking for same to share veranda room on 13 day celebrity cruise leaving Venice Italy 9/7/14 ending Barcelona Spain 9/20/14.
Ports include Croatia ,Greece, Turkey, Italy, France and Spain.
I live in Portland Oregon. I'm retired from social work and law enforcement.
I can consider myself easy going, love traveling and experiencing life to the fullest. Plenty of time to pack your bags and say Bon voyage!
Hello! Have you already booked your cruise? I'm looking for someone to join me Sept 5 aboard Celebrity Reflection, similar itinerary as the one you posted. My posting is at the bottom of this thread. Let me know if this itinerary might work for you?
Old March 15th, 2014, 07:50 PM
Familiar Face

If you go on Celebrity you will enjoy this cruise. I did Greece and Turkey with Celebrity and it was the best cruise ever.

Celebrity is just so enjoyable.
Old March 17th, 2014, 12:57 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmin9 View Post
I received an e-mail from you and thought I responded but then did not hear back from you and I can not locate either your e-mail or my response so not sure what happened.

Your e-mail said that you were negotiating with someone who later changed her mind about the trip.

My posting was for a April 14th sailing on Celebrity Equinox from Ft. Lauderdale to Malaga, Spain. Cost of this cruise would be 1/2 of $1719 plus tips for an oceanview on the 3rd floor.
HELLO MY NAME IS LEILA, I AM A WOMAN OF 50 YEARS INTERESTED IN SHARE CABIN CRUZERO CELEBRITY EQUINOX, I CANīT SPEAK ENGLISH, I AM SPEAKING SPANISH AND ITALIAN, IīM PROFESSIONAL ARGENTINA, BUT LIVE IN VALENCIA, SPAIN.

My mail is leilacassino@gmail.com, would need a quickly answer because if not share cabin , I buy an air ticket.

Thank you very much.
Old March 17th, 2014, 07:06 PM
Familiar Face

We are booked for this Swan Hellenic Cruise, "To Burma And Beyond" Thank you Jeannie for taking a chance on me! 8 months and counting!
Old March 22nd, 2014, 10:57 PM
Familiar Face

Cool 21 Day Europe R/T London HAL May or June 2014

I am 62 year old female/widow seeking cabin mate for a few cruises to Europe. This one (May 17) is lower in cost, but offers sail dates of May 17, 2014, June 7, 2014 and June 28, 2014. I am open to all cabin levels. Send me a message with questions or interest. I live on West coast USA. I can share plans on the ship or run solo. Independant and traveled with friends and solo in the past.

ITINERARY

DAY DATE PORT ARRIVE DEPART
Sat May 17 London (Dover), England 4:00pm
Sun May 18 At Sea
Mon May 19 Copenhagen, Denmark 10:00am 8:00pm
Tue May 20 Berlin (Warnemunde), Germany 6:00am 10:00pm
Wed May 21 At Sea
Thu May 22 Tallinn, Estonia 10:00am 5:00pm
Fri May 23 St. Petersburg, Russia 7:00am
Sat May 24 St. Petersburg, Russia 6:00pm
Sun May 25 Helsinki, Finland 6:00am 5:00pm
Mon May 26 Stockholm, Sweden 8:00am
Tue May 27 Stockholm, Sweden 5:00pm
Tue May 27 Stockholm Archipelago (Cruising)
Wed May 28 At Sea
Thu May 29 Aarhus, Denmark 8:00am 2:00pm
Fri May 30 At Sea
Sat May 31 London (Dover), England 7:00am 4:00pm
Sun Jun 1 At Sea
Mon Jun 2 Bergen, Norway 10:00am 6:00pm
Tue Jun 3 Geiranger, Norway 10:00am 7:00pm
Tue Jun 3 Geirangerfjord (Cruising)
Wed Jun 4 Alesund, Norway 8:00am 4:00pm
Thu Jun 5 Eidfjord, Norway 10:00am 4:00pm
Thu Jun 5 Hardangerfjord (Cruising)
Fri Jun 6 At Sea
Sat Jun 7 London (Dover), England 7:00am

Last edited by ARIES29; March 22nd, 2014 at 10:59 PM. Reason: forgot date n header