Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 5th, 2014, 08:18 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to Vanilla Sky
Default Sorry not to sure what happened

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistersolo View Post
For Mitch6381 (Sheri): I sent you a PM but have not seen anything from you since. I'd be interested in the Panama cruise if you're still looking for a partner. You can e-mail me at VivfromNH@aol.com.
I find the replies a little bit confusing and probably wasn't sure who you were replying to.

The Panama Canal Cruise is the HAL 28 Mexican Riviera + Sth Caribbean its sold as back to back cruises and leaves from San Diego through the Panama Canal onto Florida then again from Florida doing the Sth Caribbean. I think may be I didn't reply because you said in your original thread reply to me that you were looking in Nov 4 as I cant do that date and can only travel in Dec 2014 or Jan 2015. And this cruise leaves on the 8 Dec 2014. Let me know if you are still interested.
Old July 6th, 2014, 10:10 AM
First Mate

For Vanilla Sky ---

I was responding to "mitch6381", as it said. It would be a lot easier to keep track of things if posters regularly started responses with an indication that the post actually IS a response and not a new item. As far as I know, you and I have never before had an exchange.

December is no good for me; I have 4 family birthdays and 2 anniversaries in that month, besides Christmas. One way or another I will be doing a cruise in early November, just not sure which one yet. Next year, even January, I haven't yet given thought to.
Old July 7th, 2014, 10:32 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter

Hello ladies...

I deleted many of the older, non-specific posts, but I do not want to delete them all as there might be someone from the past whom you wish to contact.

The "secret" to using this message board is to be SPECIFIC in using the name of the person (username they used to post) in your reply to that person. The people I see complaining the most about using the site are the people who don;t do the simple and logical things I suggested in the very first post.

When replying, say "To [username]" - then be specific about which cruise you want to discuss. Remember - the messages can be read by everyone. If you want to send a private message click on a username and select "send private message" - if you want to read your private messages - click on your own username in the upper right hand column.

Just to be clear - I know the name of this site is "CruiseMates" - but this whole "seeking cruise companion" idea just happened, it is not the reason we created the site. We have this message board as a courtesy to you, so please use it as much as you wish, but try to follow the guidelines.

Happy Cruising Ladies - of all ages.
Old July 14th, 2014, 02:40 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Cruise Companion in December with Female just over 60 years.
I am seeking someone to share the cost of a Mini-Suite Cabin Cruise, originating from a Port in the USA, preferably to South America or Europe. Duration between 14 and 17 days.
Old July 18th, 2014, 08:38 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Looking for Hawaiian Cruise Cabin Mate

Hi All - I have booked a 15 day round trip LA - Hawaii cruise on Dec. 4, 2014. Seeking non smoker, social drinker, interested in doing some excursions. I am female, 62 y/o and have cruised 6 times before. Cost will be about $1,000 for interior room - I would consider an upgrade cabin.
Old July 19th, 2014, 10:52 PM
Familiar Face

58 female looking to go back to australia....there is a 14 day cruise on nov for 1299 interested?
Old July 19th, 2014, 10:56 PM
Familiar Face

looking for cruise mate 58 female anyhere is good..
Old July 19th, 2014, 10:58 PM
Familiar Face

norwegin jade has this cruise dec 3rd for 409.00 need a cruise mate?