Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 6th, 2012, 08:20 PM
Familiar Face

Default I am a 62 year old female looking for someone to split the single supplement

JUly, Auguust or SEptember. If you want to cruise, wirte me

sclearyy@yahoo.com
Sponsored Links
Old July 7th, 2012, 03:58 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy101 View Post

sclearyy@yahoo.com
Hello there!
My name is gigi. I'm 62 and living in Europe at the moment returning to my home in Hendersonville, NC in mid Sept. My dream to end this year of solo travel is to take the QE2 from Southampton to NY. 7 wonderful days at sea! Cunard has a super deal going on at the moment and although I can't book until after july 19...the deal is $895 each for an inside cabin Deck 4 and decided to start looking for a cabin mate.
I can understand if this may not interest you because it isn't a cruise with ports but I thought I might reach out to you anyway.
Hope to hear from you soon either way!
Thanks for reaching out to find a cruisemate...and of course I will continue to reach out also.
Talk to you soon,
gigi morton
Old July 10th, 2012, 01:32 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to robertmnch

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy101 View Post

sclearyy@yahoo.com
HI: I am already booked on HAL's Statendam, Southbound from Seward, Alaska to Vancouver, August 5 - August 12, 2012. Looking to split the cost of the Single Supplement. I am a 72 y/o Senior citizen, don't smoke, one drink/night, been on 27 HAL cruises since 1987! Been to Alaska 4 times so can give a first timer some help for sightseeing. Contact me at: robertmnch_26@msn.com for more info?

Robert
Old July 22nd, 2012, 07:51 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I am looking for someone to share the cost of a cruise to Alaska and trying to do this Sept. 17, 2012 cruise out of Seattle on Holland America. Have you found a cabinmate?
Old October 14th, 2012, 01:47 PM
Familiar Face

Default Where Would you Like to Cruise?

Hello:

I imagine you cruised already, but, if not, where would you like to cruise?

I'm 65, Female, Married, from near San Diego. I'm interested in the Mediterranean.

SusieStone