Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 13th, 2012, 03:39 PM
Familiar Face

Default B2B Carnival Nov and seeking lady cruisemate

Hi I am doing B2B Carnival cruises out of Miami on Valor 18-25th and then Glory 25th thru 2nd Dec.Both of these are Western Itineraries.I am waiting on a past cruisemate to let me know if she will be going on 1 or both and should know by next week.Also I have made reservations in Steakhouse for both cruises and on the Valor I have also booked the Chef's table so if J decides not to go along and someone here does go along b prepared for at least 3 formal nights on each cruise.As for ports of call 3 on Valor cruise and I will be going Scuba Diving at Cozumel and Grand Caymen,On the Glory 4 ports and I will be going Diving in Cozumel and either Belize or Roatan,if interested and want to go along great if not thats OK too.
I got good cabins(I think)on both cruises on the Valor I have a 4J obstructed ocean view,and on Glory I got a balcony on deck 7.

Sponsored Links
Old July 14th, 2012, 08:21 PM
Familiar Face

I just booked the Magic 31 Mar '13
A little about me 48 (I will be adding a yr on Magic),I don't drink but I do have a bottle of NA wine aboard and will have a NA beer an a few virgin drinks and other people drinking doesn't bother me a bit.J says I don't snore to bad and the few times I did she said after she told me it stopped I do smoke but don't smoke in cabin(Can't anyhow)the Valor I picked cabin for proximity to a place I can and on Glory I do have the balcony.
As to cost of cruises I go real good deal below what they are charging now by about 125 to 150 pp on Valor and about the same on Glory.As for the Valor and Glory Steakhouse and Chefs table on Valor that is on me.
Once I hear from J and know her plans I'll put it up here which if any are up for grabs.

Old July 22nd, 2012, 07:36 AM
Admiral

Any update on your friend going?
Old July 22nd, 2012, 07:40 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthlessboss View Post
Any update on your friend going?
not yet should hear from her tonite otherwise I'll call her tomorrownite.

Old July 28th, 2012, 08:50 AM
Familiar Face

my friend is going,anyone interested in future cruises let me know.I am thinking about doing B2B on Carnival Conquest next Nov.It is a 2 stage repo cruise:1st is 7 days sat-sat NOLA to San Juan,the 2nd is 8 days San Juan to Miami.

Old July 28th, 2012, 10:57 AM
Admiral

Good news for you Have a great time.