Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 14th, 2012, 12:39 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Talking 4/16/13 Panama Canal

Hi kiddies, I'm new here...
I have a 15 day eastbound cruise scheduled on Infinity starting April 16th of next year.
I'm currently seeking a travel companion for this cruise.
I'm 53, male, single and retired.
I'm not looking for a booty call, romance or to fool around. Not looking for drama or to hear about your lost love either. I'd just like someone to share the cabin and perhaps hang out and go on an excursion or two.
I don't drink or smoke, sometimes I sleep in or order room service at three in the morning. I love quiet and just listening to the water passing by. I have a severely warped sense of humor and I'd like to think I'm easy to get along with.
I don't care if you're male or female, working or retired, gay or straight, black, white, purple, orange or polka dot.
This will be my fifth cruise with Celebrity and I'm really looking forward to it. I live in California so if we could fly together that would be cool too.
Post here or send me a pm
Thanks
Michael
Sponsored Links