Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 14th, 2012, 10:59 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Looking for cruise roommate

I am considering taking a cruise for the first time in the Spring of 2013. My significant other and I cannot travel together because of our pets. They are older dogs and we do not want to leave them while we travel. We travel separately. I am a 70 year old male and would like to find someone around Kenner Louisiana that would like to share a room for a cruise in the Spring of 2013. I am a very quite and reserved person and my main passion is music. I could listen to music 24/7 and usually do-except when I am asleep. I also like to watch football and basketball. My other passion is of course animals-especially dogs. Love cats, also. Please let me know if you are interested in sharing a room or suite. I prefer someone in the general area so we can meet before the cruise and get to know each other a bit before the cruise to make sure we are somewhat compatible. Must be a non-smoker.

Last edited by nero7285; July 14th, 2012 at 11:09 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old July 20th, 2012, 12:23 AM
Familiar Face

Hello,

I saw your listing on Cruisemates.com and wanted to touch base with you. I'm sorry that I don't live near you. I live in Bel Air, Maryland.

My Profile: Straight W/M/65, educated, (JD) law degree & master's in school administration, non-smoker, social drinker, easy-going, not looking for romance; friendship only. I am an Elite Member of the Captain's Club, Free Cocktail party every day, and free laundry service.

I have been on (81) cruises so far, and get special perks from each cruise line.
20 Carnival Cruise Lines
4 Holland America
2 Princess

23 Celebrity Cruise Lines
14 Norwegian Cruise Lines
18 Royal
Caribbean Cruise Lines

Do you have a particular cruise in mind?

Please email me MD21015@aol.com

Wally