CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   30yr S/B/F Looking for Cruisemate for Carribean Cruise in August (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/390555-30yr-s-b-f-looking-cruisemate-carribean-cruise-august.html)

jn2262 July 15th, 2012 01:00 AM

30yr S/B/F Looking for Cruisemate for Carribean Cruise in August

Hi all,

I'm looking for a cruisemate (preferably another female) to split cabin fare with. I have been on several cruises (solo and with family and friends) and I'm looking for someone to share cabin with. I'm outgoing and like to take advantage of the excursions, the shows, spa, and the all day available dining. I'm looking to cruise sometime in August.I really don't want to pay the single supplement.:D If you are cruising around this timeframe and need a roomie, please reply. Thanks.

aerospace July 15th, 2012 02:25 AM

I'm looking to cruise soon when is not very important. Carnival ecstacy seems to be the best deal atm, something like August 27th for 10days would be $558pp for instance. 31/m/frequent cruiser, let me know :)

Cindy1335 July 15th, 2012 09:39 PM

Hi!
My name is Cindy and I would like to take a cruise to the Caribbean in the beginning of august.(6-8days departing from fort lauderdale) Im 26 and non-smoker, let me know if interested!

texaspatty July 16th, 2012 11:26 AM

Hi, my name is Patty and I am also looking to cruise in August. What port did you want to leave from?

jn2262 July 18th, 2012 07:10 PM

Miami or FLL but I'm really open to any of the ports in Florida. There all easy to get to.

JcJay July 18th, 2012 10:06 PM

I'm looking at cruising on the Carnival Valor departing Miami on Aug. 18th and returning on the 26th. Southern Caribbean cruise visiting the Dominican Republic, Aruba and Curacao. I'm a divorced wm, 56, interested in avoiding paying the single supplement.

Elena July 19th, 2012 02:48 PM

40yr/F. Looking for Cruisemate in August_September ( departing from Baltimore or NYC)

Hi all,

My name is Elena, I am looking for a cruisemate to split cabin fare with. It is my first time, I am non-smoker, outgoing and like to be very active. I would like to take a cruise in August or in the beginning of September ( 6-8 days, departing from Baltimore or NYC). My e-mail : vi_leonova@mail.ru.
Looking forward to hearing from you!

Cruise queen August 7th, 2012 02:18 PM

Hi, are you still looking formal cabin mate? Have you booked yet? I would really like to go on Carnival Valor on August 18th 2012. Let me know thanks

Cruise queen August 7th, 2012 02:24 PM

Hi Cindy, hav eyou booked your cruise yet? I have friends booked on Carnival Valor leaving on Augustnm18th and I'd love to go but need a cabin mate. Let me know if you're interested. I'm a cruise vet. Thanksm

KevinA August 8th, 2012 10:52 AM

If you haven't booked yet, I'm looking at a cruise out of Tampa on August 12 - 20 to the western Caribbean. This will be my first cruise, and haven't found anyone to cruise with.

Kevin
386-801-4226
v_c_firefighter@yahoo.com