CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Looking for a transatlantic cohort - Sept/Oct 2012 - Dept from Euro - to Florida 30/m (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/390561-looking-transatlantic-cohort-sept-oct-2012-dept-euro-florida-30-m.html)

rtw4937 July 15th, 2012 10:23 AM

Looking for a transatlantic cohort - Sept/Oct 2012 - Dept from Euro - to Florida 30/m

Hello!

I am trying to find an adventurous and economical way to get back to Florida at the end of the summer from Europe.

I am fairly flexible in regards to departure time and location as long as it is somewhere in Europe. I do prefer mid September and am currently staying in Amsterdam.

If you are looking for someone to share a cabin with to cross the Atlantic, please reply.

I am a (straight) 30 y/o Male - with no odd social nuances or peeves. I do not have a real preference in a cabin mate. Just be respectful and hygienic.

thanks!

Jay

gfleo July 16th, 2012 07:13 PM

Do you have a particular cruise in mind?

wallygator21015 July 20th, 2012 12:17 AM

Hello,

I saw your listing on Cruisemates.com and wanted to touch base with you.

My Profile: Straight W/M/65, educated, (JD) law degree & master's in school administration, non-smoker, social drinker, easy-going, not looking for romance; friendship only. I am an Elite Member of the Captain's Club, Free Cocktail party every day, and free laundry service.

I have been on (81) cruises so far, and get special perks from each cruise line.
20 Carnival Cruise Lines
4 Holland America
2 Princess

23 Celebrity Cruise Lines
14 Norwegian Cruise Lines
18 Royal
Caribbean Cruise Lines

Do you have a particular cruise in mind? Below is a very good deal on a Transatlantic Cruise. However, I am willing to consider just about any Transatlantic cruise.

Transatlantic Cruise - Celebrity Eclipse, 13 nights departing October 27, 2012, London, Paris, Cherbourg France, (visit the D-Day Invasion of the Normandy Beaches) Ponta Delgada Azores, ends in Fort Lauderdale. This is on a new Celebrity Ship, (Inside $699.) or Balcony Cabin for only $899. Email - MD21015@aol.com

Eco September 17th, 2012 01:54 AM

Be my cabin mate:

$514 - 14 Night Copenhagen-Miami Transatlantic on Sept 30th, 2012

Hi Cruiser,

I will take the 14 night Copenhagen to Miami transatlantic cruise that departs on Sept 30th. The ship is Norwegian Sun; itinerary: Vacation Search.

I am spiritual, independent, free, responsible, considerate, straight.

The room has one big bad. A smaller bad can be added, but who will take it? Do we flip a coin or will one pay a bonus for the big bad? How much? Or we could switch bads after 7 nights.

Peace and Blessings!