Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 16th, 2012, 05:56 PM
Familiar Face

Default Carnival Destany 9/3 5 nights

This spring I looked at the Carnival Destany 9/3 - 9/8/12 in a singles site but the cost was $550 inside with a roommate. Just looked at self booking it now for $320 plus tax. Thought is might be fun to mix and mingle with people other than couples!!! Now we can't get in on their private functions but I'm an expert mingler and work my way into strange areas!! !! Give me a cell @ 740 709 1280 or email at marciafinley@yahoo.com if you are interested.
Oh I'm a SWF 45. I've been on several cruises including single cruises and have done two cruises with people on this site. Also thinking of flighing in from CMH on Saturday/Sunday to do South Beach..need to flight back on departure date!! I could even split hotel costs.
Sponsored Links
Old July 16th, 2012, 10:32 PM
Captain

I'm also looking to avoid the supplement but use it to go twice as long. Cruising for instance the 9/3 and staying on the to Caribbean 9/8. If cost is an issue it seems to be cheaper in October, or we go go on the Ecstacy they seem to be cheaper as well.

Send me a message if interested
Michael

BOOKED: Holland Oosterdam May 25; 7N ship, 4N Anchorage, 6N Denali, 5N Denver
11 cruises in 2012, 90 nights at sea visiting 15 countries
8 cruises in 2013, 56 nights at sea visiting 7 countries