Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 25th, 2012, 12:38 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Looking for a halloween cruise mate out of Galveston

I am a straight 45yr female looking for a female to share a cabin for a halloween cruise. I am married and just need to get away for a while. I do not care if you are straight or not.

I am very active, like keeping busy, like gambling, drinking but not smoking. I have done lots of cruises in the Western Caribbean so I really do not need to go sight seeing. May just go to the beach and relax or rent a bike a ride around. I am very independant. If we have things we want to do together great. If we both like to do different things that is fine with me also. So please do not feel that we need to do something together all the time or anytime. This is just to share the price of a room.
Sponsored Links
Old October 18th, 2013, 08:38 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi I am 59 active female and my husband doesnot like to travel. I am interested to be your crise mate. Dinning is the join activity I am hoping to share, the rest are flexible. You can contact me wendyvtao@yahoo.com