Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 26th, 2012, 03:24 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Are you Cruising after Dec 12, during March10-17, or May 2013?

Greetings!
I am searching for cruises between Dec 12, 2012 to early Jan next year, as well as March 10-17, 2013, and any time in May 2013. These are the only time frame during which I can travel. I have not found the right cruise yet. I am a non-smoker and very considerate cabin-mate.

If you found specific cruise, please contact me and I shall reply within 24 hours. I am learning how to use this site, so I thank you in advance for your patience.
-Cincy
Sponsored Links
Old July 28th, 2012, 05:48 PM
First Mate

hi cincy,

You can find some good bargains right before Christmas and then after in Jan. Good luck and I might be available to go then also, but since I've been lots of times, you start narrowing down your list first and then ckeck back in on this site. Did you find someone to go with earlier when you had posted about a few trips?

Jun2009-Alaska - Celebrity Mercury@ Vancouver
Dec2009-Mex&C.A.-NCL Spirit @ NOLA
Mar2010-Aru&Cura-HA WesterdamDam @ Ft. Lau
Dec2010-Caribb- MSC Poesia @ Ft. Lau
Dec2011-S. Caribb- Emerald Princess@Ft Lau
Apr2012-Bahamas- CCL Fascination@ Jacksville
Jan2013-E Caribbean- RC Brilliance @ San Juan,PR
ApMay'13-VolgaRiver-MS Chaikovsky-Rostov to Moscow
Old July 29th, 2012, 01:15 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Future Cruise

Hello: I am interested in taking a cruise between Dec and Jan. I live in Florida and my schedule is flexible and willing to discuss possible options. I have been on a fair number of cruises, am easy going, considerate, and know quite a bit about the cruise industry.
Please call me at 727-545-3416 and we can discuss the possibilities. Pete
Old July 29th, 2012, 04:08 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default cruise finder

Cincy, One of easiest ways to find a cruise within a time frame is to search Vacationstogo.com. Select Find a Bargain from home page. Just fill in blanks and almost all available cruises will appear.I wish finding a Cruisemate was so easy.
Old August 6th, 2012, 07:59 PM
Familiar Face

Good evening Cincy,

I am booked in a balcony cabin aboard the Norwegian Epic from 5/15 - 5/22/2013. I'm looking for a platonic cabin mate that doesn't smoke. Do your own thing or you can join me snorkeling or whatever activity we share common interest. This is so I don't have to pay the single supplement. I don't want to get a studio cabin as I have only had balconies and enjoy stepping outside in the morning or evening. This is a 7 night cruise out of Rome, Italy. Please let me know if you're interested and would like to chat further. Please respond to my personal email at adamjot38@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you either way. Have a great week.

Adam
Old August 16th, 2012, 11:56 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Sweet, I'm looking for a cruise around those days too. Thanks all experts for your advices Once I find a good deal, I will post it here. Could you also do the same Cincy?