Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 28th, 2012, 10:14 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default looking for a cabin mate on the dream

Swm 45 looking for a cabin mate ,male or female sailing on the carnival dream 11/10/12 western caribbean.cabin is already paid for ,if interested would just need to pay taxes/fees.
Sponsored Links
Old July 28th, 2012, 12:20 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default The Dream

Hello Rob: I think I've got your name right. I live in Tampa Bay and would be very interested in your offer for the Dream in Nov. I am an easy-going and considerate guy originally from Pennsylvania and really enjoy cruising. We can spend as much together as is comfortable, hopefully for dining and the shows realizing that everyone appreciates some time on their own. Give me a call. Pete 727-545-3416
Old July 30th, 2012, 03:29 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by ybrob View Post
Swm 45 looking for a cabin mate ,male or female sailing on the carnival dream 11/10/12 western caribbean.cabin is already paid for ,if interested would just need to pay taxes/fees.
You need to "bump" this up to get more responses. Or have you found someone?
Old July 30th, 2012, 04:23 PM
Welcome Newcomer

No I'm still looking for someone. I'm new here,what's bumping it up, adding more info to the post?
Old July 30th, 2012, 05:25 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by ybrob View Post
No I'm still looking for someone. I'm new here,what's bumping it up, adding more info to the post?
As you saw, I bumped it up. It puts it back into a newer date of the last post or closer to the top of the list.. If you don't do it, it kind of gets lost in the companion wanted thread. Some people don't go into the old part of the list.
Old July 30th, 2012, 05:47 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Ok thank you
Old July 30th, 2012, 11:38 PM
Captain

I'd be interested

I did the same itinerary 2 years ago absolutely loved Belize. Would be great to go again and it seems like the dream is a good ship.

I'd be 32 in November/ cowboy from texas.

11 cruises in 2012, 90 nights at sea visiting 15 countries
8 cruises in 2013, 56 nights at sea visiting 7 countries

Next cruise: None scheduled
PM me if you need a cruisemate for any Europe, transatlantic, or Panama Canal cruises
Date, ship, cost pp
Old July 31st, 2012, 01:08 AM
First Mate

you only need to "bump it up" every week or two if the departure date is still a ways off. If you post the same thing every other day, you become annoying by clogging up the thread too much. If people have replied to your request, let us know if you have contacted them further yet or are looking for others.

If you are only asking for your cabin mate to pay taxes/fees , you ought to have a hard time picking the best match among many. Just show us a little PERSONALITY in writing, if you have any ;-)

Last edited by ednotmilkman; July 31st, 2012 at 01:14 AM.