Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 28th, 2012, 03:53 PM
Familiar Face

Default ULTIMATE ALASKA Celebrity Millennium Depart Vancouver Sept 7 to San Diego Sept 22

ULTIMATE ALASKA - Celebrity Millennium departing Vancouver September 7 and/or September 14, 2012 to San Diego. Total 15 days.
I am seeking a cruise share partner for either one or both of the following back to back Celebrity Millennium Ultimate Alaska and Northwest Pacific cruises departing Vancouver 7, 2012:

September 7 to 14 Vancouver Alaska Vancouver - 7 days

ITINERARY
Vancouver, Inside Passage, Juneau, Skagway, Hubbard Glacier, Ketchikan, Vancouver

September 14 to 22 Vancouver - 8 days
ITINERARY
Vancouver, Nanaimo, Victoria, San Francisco, Monterey, San Diego - 8 Days.

I will be lecturing on these cruises and I am seeking a cruise share partner who would like to cruise on these cruises at a discount rate. You would have no working responsibilities on the cruise.

I am a retired University Professor who has completed 6 years of delivering lectures on cruise ships. I had the opportunity to lecture on 16 differen tcruise ships during that time with cruises all over the world lasting for 7 to 32 days duration.

I am aged 71 and an experienced cruiser, with over 45 lifetime cruises, going on 4 to 5 cruises a year now that I am retired. I can go on a cruise at a moments notice and don't mind repeating past destinations. It is the cruise experience that I enjoy with the good food, service, dancing, entertainment and meeting people. I am well travelled having visited every continent and most countries. My interests include cruising, travel, dancing, cooking, gardening and wine making.

Please PM me or
email me direct at onfirst1@yahoo.com

Don.
Sponsored Links
Old July 28th, 2012, 08:45 PM
Captain

What kind of lectures are you doing? I'm surprised if your working on the ship you have to pay your way. Is it a normal room and not in crew quarters area? What is the total cost of each leg?

I did 2 weeks Alaska in May and would love to go back if the rate is good.

BOOKED: Holland Oosterdam May 25; 7N ship, 4N Anchorage, 6N Denali, 5N Denver
11 cruises in 2012, 90 nights at sea visiting 15 countries
8 cruises in 2013, 56 nights at sea visiting 7 countries
Old August 4th, 2012, 11:01 AM
Familiar Face

Areospace. Thank you for your comments to my posting.
PM, Private Message, me for answers to your questions and for more information. Beiefly: I am a Naturalist Speaker as part of the Enrichment Program. Not crew. There are costs. I must use an agent. However, there are perks.
Old August 10th, 2012, 12:54 AM
Familiar Face

I would like to correct the typos in my original posting and add to the itinerary information. However I can't seem to find the EDIT feature on this site to do it. Does anyone know to EDIT a posting? If not my typos will have to stay. I hope my typos don't bother anyone.
Don.
Old August 16th, 2012, 12:17 PM
Familiar Face

Default Thank you to all who have replied. Alaska still available.

Thank you to all who have replied to my Celebrity Millennium Alaska cruise posting. I have someone interested in the second leg Vancouver to San Diego departing Vancouver September 14, 2012. The first leg Vancouver to Alaska return departing September 7, 2012 is still open. My preference is to have one person for both back to back cruises. I would like to hear from you if you want to go on one or both legs of this great cruise on Celebrity.
Old August 21st, 2012, 03:07 PM
Familiar Face

Default Alaska departing Sept 7 still open.

Thank you to all who have replied for the Celebrity Millennium Alaska cruise. The Vancouver to Alaska return segment departing September 7, 2012 for 7 days is still open. Private message me. Don.