Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 11th, 2012, 09:12 AM
Familiar Face

Default Female companion needed

Hi

I am looking to cruise on either Allure or Oasis of the Seas. Cant afford to do it on my own with the single supplement charges.
I am in UK so would need to tie in with cheap flights to Fort Lauderdale
I am 59 & people say I am good company. I am quite extrovert & can talk to "anybody"
Always interested in other cruises too but am already cruising in November 2012 & April 2013
Look forward to hearing from anyone interested
Sponsored Links
Old August 11th, 2012, 11:07 PM
Familiar Face

May I assume you are a female? I live in Orlando FL, so cruising out of Ft. Lauderdale is easy and I would enjoy finding a cruisemate as I too can't afford a single supplement. I will only consider an outside cabin though. Feel free to email me, let's chat!

(Me - female, single, almost same age, see my reply yesterday for more info about me - search by my name: cruisejunkie2)
Old August 12th, 2012, 07:04 PM
Familiar Face

Default Reply

Hi
Yes I am female.....
If you send me your e mail address I will e mail you direct or send me a PM on here....
I have been checking out the flights for January 2013. Not as cheap as I would like. Will know better later this week when I could get there. My son will get his results & MAY be off to University which would mean I would have no ties at home to worry about.
I dont mind an outside cabin.
Regard
Old August 21st, 2012, 12:40 AM
Familiar Face

Hi, (cruisejunkie2)

I am also female, 59 and in Palm Bay, close to Port Canaveral, which is also closer to you than the port in Ft. Lauderdale. (Just a little South of it.) I'm looking for another female to cruise with, maybe a 3-4 night cruise, outside cabin as well. I dont drink or smoke, don't snore and am clean and respectful.

Since you are so close, you could drive to my house, leave your car here and we can take mine, or, I can leave mine and we can take yours...either way is fine with me.

I am a past cruiser on Carnival 3 times and do prefer an outside cabin. My travel dates are open up until October 1st as that is when my daughter will be arriving her to stay.

Drop me an email at: mharo@cfl.rr.com

This is me: