CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Single Latin Female 42 (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/391205-single-latin-female-42-a.html)

UPSIDEDOWN August 12th, 2012 01:35 PM

Single Latin Female 42

I am a widow with a young child. I did a TA and was solo most times as my child was at the kids club.....My schedule is very flexible and would like to do another in 2013.....

Finding people my age to do a TA has been really difficult...

I enjoy hosted singles activties...but would like to have a regular partner....from Martini tastings....Trivia...Rock climbing...jogging track and someone to spot me at the Gym :) ....Been in a lot of places.....so I enjoy taking local transportation and beach or city on my own while on port days.

I prefer dinner just before the late show...I am a foodie and pair my wines and beers. I enjoy a drink or two with stimulating conversation before calling it a night. I don't smoke or do drugs. I speak Spanish..English...Italian and Portuguese.....which can help us have good meals in few places ;)

Interested in meeting other singles and find a cruise companion.....I am easy going and put all my Latin passion in eveything I do....not looking for a relationship....just a companion to have fun and enjoy dinner conversation witout being the 3rd wheel....( some ladies don't like single women at their tables and single tables are sometimes too much for conversations)

AJ

gbrad August 14th, 2012 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UPSIDEDOWN (Post 1441993)
I am a widow with a young child. I did a TA and was solo most times as my child was at the kids club.....My schedule is very flexible and would like to do another in 2013.....

Finding people my age to do a TA has been really difficult...

I enjoy hosted singles activties...but would like to have a regular partner....from Martini tastings....Trivia...Rock climbing...jogging track and someone to spot me at the Gym :) ....Been in a lot of places.....so I enjoy taking local transportation and beach or city on my own while on port days.

I prefer dinner just before the late show...I am a foodie and pair my wines and beers. I enjoy a drink or two with stimulating conversation before calling it a night. I don't smoke or do drugs. I speak Spanish..English...Italian and Portuguese.....which can help us have good meals in few places ;)

Interested in meeting other singles and find a cruise companion.....I am easy going and put all my Latin passion in eveything I do....not looking for a relationship....just a companion to have fun and enjoy dinner conversation witout being the 3rd wheel....( some ladies don't like single women at their tables and single tables are sometimes too much for conversations)

AJ

There is a TA cruise on the CCL Destiny in Feb 13
Would you be interested in that?
facebook.com/buggyystuff

I'm Brad, since shortly after birth I'm told...

gbrad August 14th, 2012 02:50 AM

Oh, the cost?
Around 700 pp for an interior

jp2001 August 19th, 2012 10:59 PM

Hi AJ,

Could a Boston to Quebec City cruise interest you? Please check my other post, there is a very good deal for September 21 and it would be only a medium short ride from Ontario to get to Boston and a train ride to go back.

Are you looking for travelling by yourself or with your child?

I am Julie, 33yo female (I have a boyfriend but he doesn't want to cruise). I speak French and English and I could show you Quebec City and the surroundings if you want to take a few extra days before to return home.

Julie

mikeyboy32547 September 2nd, 2012 10:48 AM

should be easy to get a roommate..Hit me up if you run into trouble and cant find one.

CarlYoungCPA September 6th, 2012 09:54 AM

Hello. We share interests. I am a 54-year-old gentleman, father of two grown kids (30+25), and a self-employed accountant. I work preparing tax returns Jan-Apr. Travel from May-Dec. I could cruise with you and your child anywhere. But I am especially interested in round-the-world out of Sydney 5/20/2013 on Sun Princess for 104 days. My email is carleyoungjr@att.net, my facebook is Carl Young (Jay).

UPSIDEDOWN September 15th, 2012 01:25 AM

Hi Julie.....

Sorry for the late reply,,,,but I already booked an European cruise....and yes....I always travel with my litte girl.

AJ

Quote:

Originally Posted by jp2001 (Post 1442687)
Hi AJ,

Could a Boston to Quebec City cruise interest you? Please check my other post, there is a very good deal for September 21 and it would be only a medium short ride from Ontario to get to Boston and a train ride to go back.

Are you looking for travelling by yourself or with your child?

I am Julie, 33yo female (I have a boyfriend but he doesn't want to cruise). I speak French and English and I could show you Quebec City and the surroundings if you want to take a few extra days before to return home.

Julie

UPSIDEDOWN September 15th, 2012 01:28 AM

Thanks Mikeyboy.......

Booked the Epic Rome-BCN Oct 16 and BCN-MIA Oct 20 2013 :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyboy32547 (Post 1444759)
should be easy to get a roommate..Hit me up if you run into trouble and cant find one.

UPSIDEDOWN September 15th, 2012 01:32 AM

Hi Jay....

Thanks for the reply,,,,but at this time,,,,I am only able to do less than 30 days....it would be very interesting to do what you suggest...but not within my ability....I just booked 17 days in two portions Rome-BCN BCN-MIA...on the Epic :)

Good luck

AJ

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarlYoungCPA (Post 1445319)
Hello. We share interests. I am a 54-year-old gentleman, father of two grown kids (30+25), and a self-employed accountant. I work preparing tax returns Jan-Apr. Travel from May-Dec. I could cruise with you and your child anywhere. But I am especially interested in round-the-world out of Sydney 5/20/2013 on Sun Princess for 104 days. My email is carleyoungjr@att.net, my facebook is Carl Young (Jay).