Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old August 12th, 2012, 12:35 PM
Junior Member
Welcome Newcomer
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Ontario.
Posts: 5
Cool Single Latin Female 42

I am a widow with a young child. I did a TA and was solo most times as my child was at the kids club.....My schedule is very flexible and would like to do another in 2013.....

Finding people my age to do a TA has been really difficult...

I enjoy hosted singles activties...but would like to have a regular partner....from Martini tastings....Trivia...Rock climbing...jogging track and someone to spot me at the Gym ....Been in a lot of places.....so I enjoy taking local transportation and beach or city on my own while on port days.

I prefer dinner just before the late show...I am a foodie and pair my wines and beers. I enjoy a drink or two with stimulating conversation before calling it a night. I don't smoke or do drugs. I speak Spanish..English...Italian and Portuguese.....which can help us have good meals in few places

Interested in meeting other singles and find a cruise companion.....I am easy going and put all my Latin passion in eveything I do....not looking for a relationship....just a companion to have fun and enjoy dinner conversation witout being the 3rd wheel....( some ladies don't like single women at their tables and single tables are sometimes too much for conversations)


AJ
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old August 14th, 2012, 01:35 AM
gbrad's Avatar
Senior Member
Cruise Maniac
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Drakesville, Iowa
Posts: 184
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPSIDEDOWN View Post
I am a widow with a young child. I did a TA and was solo most times as my child was at the kids club.....My schedule is very flexible and would like to do another in 2013.....

Finding people my age to do a TA has been really difficult...

I enjoy hosted singles activties...but would like to have a regular partner....from Martini tastings....Trivia...Rock climbing...jogging track and someone to spot me at the Gym ....Been in a lot of places.....so I enjoy taking local transportation and beach or city on my own while on port days.

I prefer dinner just before the late show...I am a foodie and pair my wines and beers. I enjoy a drink or two with stimulating conversation before calling it a night. I don't smoke or do drugs. I speak Spanish..English...Italian and Portuguese.....which can help us have good meals in few places

Interested in meeting other singles and find a cruise companion.....I am easy going and put all my Latin passion in eveything I do....not looking for a relationship....just a companion to have fun and enjoy dinner conversation witout being the 3rd wheel....( some ladies don't like single women at their tables and single tables are sometimes too much for conversations)


AJ
There is a TA cruise on the CCL Destiny in Feb 13
Would you be interested in that?
facebook.com/buggyystuff

I'm Brad, since shortly after birth I'm told...
__________________
32 cruises since 2005
Scuba diver (PADI)
178 days on Carnival - Cubic Zirconia Level
21 Princess

"You may have less scars, but I'll have better stories"

facebook.com/buggystuff

Friend me if you like!
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old August 14th, 2012, 01:50 AM
gbrad's Avatar
Senior Member
Cruise Maniac
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Drakesville, Iowa
Posts: 184
Default

Oh, the cost?
Around 700 pp for an interior
__________________
32 cruises since 2005
Scuba diver (PADI)
178 days on Carnival - Cubic Zirconia Level
21 Princess

"You may have less scars, but I'll have better stories"

facebook.com/buggystuff

Friend me if you like!
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old August 19th, 2012, 09:59 PM
Member
Familiar Face
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 70
Default

Hi AJ,

Could a Boston to Quebec City cruise interest you? Please check my other post, there is a very good deal for September 21 and it would be only a medium short ride from Ontario to get to Boston and a train ride to go back.

Are you looking for travelling by yourself or with your child?

I am Julie, 33yo female (I have a boyfriend but he doesn't want to cruise). I speak French and English and I could show you Quebec City and the surroundings if you want to take a few extra days before to return home.

Julie
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old September 2nd, 2012, 09:48 AM
Junior Member
Welcome Newcomer
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Destin, Florida
Posts: 3
Default

should be easy to get a roommate..Hit me up if you run into trouble and cant find one.
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old September 6th, 2012, 08:54 AM
Junior Member
Familiar Face
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South Bend, Indiana, USA
Posts: 21
Default

Hello. We share interests. I am a 54-year-old gentleman, father of two grown kids (30+25), and a self-employed accountant. I work preparing tax returns Jan-Apr. Travel from May-Dec. I could cruise with you and your child anywhere. But I am especially interested in round-the-world out of Sydney 5/20/2013 on Sun Princess for 104 days. My email is carleyoungjr@att.net, my facebook is Carl Young (Jay).
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old September 15th, 2012, 12:25 AM
Junior Member
Welcome Newcomer
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Ontario.
Posts: 5
Default

Hi Julie.....

Sorry for the late reply,,,,but I already booked an European cruise....and yes....I always travel with my litte girl.


AJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp2001 View Post
Hi AJ,

Could a Boston to Quebec City cruise interest you? Please check my other post, there is a very good deal for September 21 and it would be only a medium short ride from Ontario to get to Boston and a train ride to go back.

Are you looking for travelling by yourself or with your child?

I am Julie, 33yo female (I have a boyfriend but he doesn't want to cruise). I speak French and English and I could show you Quebec City and the surroundings if you want to take a few extra days before to return home.

Julie
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old September 15th, 2012, 12:28 AM
Junior Member
Welcome Newcomer
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Ontario.
Posts: 5
Default

Thanks Mikeyboy.......

Booked the Epic Rome-BCN Oct 16 and BCN-MIA Oct 20 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyboy32547 View Post
should be easy to get a roommate..Hit me up if you run into trouble and cant find one.
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old September 15th, 2012, 12:32 AM
Junior Member
Welcome Newcomer
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Ontario.
Posts: 5
Default

Hi Jay....

Thanks for the reply,,,,but at this time,,,,I am only able to do less than 30 days....it would be very interesting to do what you suggest...but not within my ability....I just booked 17 days in two portions Rome-BCN BCN-MIA...on the Epic

Good luck


AJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlYoungCPA View Post
Hello. We share interests. I am a 54-year-old gentleman, father of two grown kids (30+25), and a self-employed accountant. I work preparing tax returns Jan-Apr. Travel from May-Dec. I could cruise with you and your child anywhere. But I am especially interested in round-the-world out of Sydney 5/20/2013 on Sun Princess for 104 days. My email is carleyoungjr@att.net, my facebook is Carl Young (Jay).
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
cruise, cruises, latin, people, single, singles, women

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
34 year old single female looking for female cruisemate to take a cruise this summer Meri78 Seeking Cruise Companion 1 May 11th, 2014 05:02 PM
Single female seeking +40 female room share for Scandinavia/Russia cruise femmedoc Seeking Cruise Companion 2 February 27th, 2012 05:48 AM
Single female looking for female cabin mate for Paul Gaugin cruise femmedoc Seeking Cruise Companion 1 January 6th, 2012 01:45 PM
Latin Female looking for a cruisemate for feb2011 from nyc Maripily Seeking Cruise Companion 0 November 8th, 2010 10:40 PM
Latin 57 years old male looking for female companion jorge luis Seeking Cruise Companion 4 March 26th, 2006 01:53 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:05 AM.
design by: Themes by Design

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1