Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 18th, 2012, 08:31 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default 55 days HAL Volendam Sept 29 - Nov 24, Los Angeles to Sydney

Hi,

My name is John, I'm retired , 57, male and looking for a cruise mate. I'm neat, clean, easy going and respectful. I'm looking for a roommate who is also looking for a grand adventure and I do not have have a preference for a male or female roommate. I'm not looking for love, I'm looking to have a great time cruising and seeing some of best spots this world has to offer and this cruise offers that. This is a great itinerary, besides going through Hawaii, the South Pacific, you go to exotic places like Indonesia, Tasmania plus you circumnavigate all of Australia, WOW.

I've sailed on the Volendam before. It is a slightly older ship, easy to get around, great staff and about 1,500 potential cruisers who are mostly over 50. Nothing wrong with kids or young adults but I prefer the more mature crowd.

The cruise can be had for slightly less then $100.00 a day. Received two quotes one for an inside room $4,200 per person and obstructed oceanview room for $4,640 per person. I'm open to either accommodations.

The cost to fly from to Sydney back to Los Angeles on JetStar is $650 at this time.

If interested you can can e-mail. From there I can give you my phone number to talk on the phone to get a better feel for one another.

I don't smoke, do drugs and will probably not have more then three or four drinks on the entire cruise. I will participate in activities that the ship has to offer from craft making, fitness center, reading around the pool, culinary classes and trivia, high tea, etc. I hope I find a roommate to do some activities together (that would be a bonus) but I can certainly entertain myself.

Below is the itinerary.

55-NIGHT TRANSPACIFIC CROSSING AND CIRCUMNAVIGATION
Starting in Los Angeles with stops in Hilo, Honolulu, Pago Pago, Cross International Dateline, Suva, Port Vila, Easo, Noumea, Sydney, Brisbane, Hamilton Island, Townsville, Cairns, Great Barrier Reef Experience, Sunrise at Lizard Island, The Ribbon Reef Region, Sherrard Island, The Far North Region, The Torres Strait, Sunset at Booby Island, At sea (Arafura Sea), Darwin, At sea (Timor Sea), Komodo Island, Lembar, Exmouth, Perth, Albany, Esperance, Port Lincoln, Adelaide, Kangaroo Island, Melbourne, Burnie, Hobart Tasmania and Sydney.
Sponsored Links