Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 19th, 2012, 02:48 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Need a roommate for a westbound transatlantic Royal Caribbean cruise this fall?

I'm a female in my 20s and I've always wanted to take a transatlantic cruise. I'd be willing to take just about any transatlantic cruise being offered by Royal Caribbean this fall. I'd prefer a female (or gay male, perhaps) roommate, but I'm flexible on cabin selection and such. I've cruised with Royal Caribbean before and have Emerald status.

So, anybody need a roommate?
Sponsored Links
Old August 20th, 2012, 04:37 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Independance of the Seas

I am keeping an eye on the above TA cruise out of Southampton on 22 November to Fort Lauderdale Fl. Not ready to book as yet but the 13nights is working out at 596 inclusive. I may need to get to my villa in Kissimmee to spend a week or so, I am a diamond plus member with RCC so will be keeping my options open, best regards and good luck!
Old August 22nd, 2012, 10:17 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I registered just to reply to your message. I will also be sending you a PM. I'm looking to find a cabin mate for a Transatlantic cruise from Copenhagen to Miami that leaves on September 30th. Please, PM me for details.
Old September 7th, 2012, 12:01 AM
Familiar Face

Hey there, you find anyone yet? Gay 46 year old guy, looking at transatlantic too,

joel

jmanthetravelman@yahoo.com
Old September 17th, 2012, 02:34 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Be my cabin mate.
I am spiritual, independent, free, responsible, considerate, straight.

I will take the 14 night Copenhagen to Miami transatlantic cruise that departs on Sept 30th. The ship is Norwegian Sun; itinerary: Vacation Search.

I prefer spiritual, independent, free, responsible, considerate, wise female mate.

The room has one big bad. A smaller bad can be added, but who will take it? Do we flip a coin or will one pay a bonus for the big bad? How much? Or we could switch bads after 7 nights.

Peace and Blessings!