CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   world cruise cabin share companion required (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/391319-world-cruise-cabin-share-companion-required.html)

leeds August 19th, 2012 05:01 PM

world cruise cabin share companion required

i am looking to share the cost of a world cruise as my wife does not want to go departing southampton january 2013 or 2014 i am 55 a non smoker very active please reply to mobile 07796808254

Cruisetoeurope August 22nd, 2012 11:57 AM

Hello there.... I am Very interested in a world cruise. I am 53 (as of late June), single American gal. Very social, speak three languages, am well traveled, love crossings etc. I am a non-smoker, tidy, polite...and honest !!! :-)

Let me know if you would like to communicate more about me, the itinerary, the cost, etc.

Cheers,

E

leeds August 22nd, 2012 06:28 PM

world cruise

thanks for the reply i would love to do a world cruise the cost is 16000 english pounds for two people ie 8000 each 15000 english pounds single cabin.the route i fancy is england to thailand singapore kualar lumpar sydney and back to england via mumbai and europe 8000 pouns is very good value about 50pound a day departs jan 2013 princess cruises do a route florida to venice via far east ie singapore thailand then australia. i am thinking also of a segment if i cannot find a cabin share i am taking leave from my employment
my e mail is spence_4@hotmail.com
check the exchange rates on line

Stephanie9 August 29th, 2012 10:40 PM

I am interested in going on a South American 30 day trip out of SanFrancisco leaving Dec 5th 2012 ending in Buenos Aires Argentina. Price is just under $3000.

Can you do these dates and does South America interest you?

maelyn September 2nd, 2012 09:50 PM

world cruise

I am also looking for a partner for a world cruise, but I'm not planning on going on mine until 4 years from now...I live in Niagara falls, Canada but I usually cruise out of Florida...I can never find people to cruise with and I'm tired of paying single supplements....I am neat and tidy and I don't snore and I'm looking for someone who is the same....

CarlYoungCPA September 4th, 2012 11:30 AM

I am interested in RTW 5/20/13 out of Sydney 104 days.

leeds September 5th, 2012 02:49 PM

hi karl thanks for the reply i am certainly interested but would likly do sydney to england then get off please reply my private e mail is spence_4@hotmail.com

siusiu March 3rd, 2014 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maelyn (Post 1444838)
I am also looking for a partner for a world cruise, but I'm not planning on going on mine until 4 years from now...I live in Niagara falls, Canada but I usually cruise out of Florida...I can never find people to cruise with and I'm tired of paying single supplements....I am neat and tidy and I don't snore and I'm looking for someone who is the same....

Hi Maelyn,
If you are a female,
would you be interested in a segment of the Oceania world cruise from 3/22/2015 to 7/8/2015 from Singapore to Miami?

I have made a deposit on that cruise but my husband might not be able to go on account of his mother.

I have been to a world cruise in 2011 on HOLLAND AMERICA. Would love to do it again but paying double is hard.

I am 65 years old, healthy, energetic and active.

Thanks.