Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 19th, 2012, 05:01 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default world cruise cabin share companion required

i am looking to share the cost of a world cruise as my wife does not want to go departing southampton january 2013 or 2014 i am 55 a non smoker very active please reply to mobile 07796808254
Sponsored Links
Old August 22nd, 2012, 11:57 AM
Familiar Face

Hello there.... I am Very interested in a world cruise. I am 53 (as of late June), single American gal. Very social, speak three languages, am well traveled, love crossings etc. I am a non-smoker, tidy, polite...and honest !!! :-)

Let me know if you would like to communicate more about me, the itinerary, the cost, etc.

Cheers,

E
Old August 22nd, 2012, 06:28 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default world cruise

thanks for the reply i would love to do a world cruise the cost is 16000 english pounds for two people ie 8000 each 15000 english pounds single cabin.the route i fancy is england to thailand singapore kualar lumpar sydney and back to england via mumbai and europe 8000 pouns is very good value about 50pound a day departs jan 2013 princess cruises do a route florida to venice via far east ie singapore thailand then australia. i am thinking also of a segment if i cannot find a cabin share i am taking leave from my employment
my e mail is spence_4@hotmail.com
check the exchange rates on line
Old August 29th, 2012, 10:40 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I am interested in going on a South American 30 day trip out of SanFrancisco leaving Dec 5th 2012 ending in Buenos Aires Argentina. Price is just under $3000.

Can you do these dates and does South America interest you?
Old September 2nd, 2012, 09:50 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default world cruise

I am also looking for a partner for a world cruise, but I'm not planning on going on mine until 4 years from now...I live in Niagara falls, Canada but I usually cruise out of Florida...I can never find people to cruise with and I'm tired of paying single supplements....I am neat and tidy and I don't snore and I'm looking for someone who is the same....
Old September 4th, 2012, 11:30 AM
Familiar Face

I am interested in RTW 5/20/13 out of Sydney 104 days.
Old September 5th, 2012, 02:49 PM
Welcome Newcomer

hi karl thanks for the reply i am certainly interested but would likly do sydney to england then get off please reply my private e mail is spence_4@hotmail.com
Old March 3rd, 2014, 06:44 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by maelyn View Post
I am also looking for a partner for a world cruise, but I'm not planning on going on mine until 4 years from now...I live in Niagara falls, Canada but I usually cruise out of Florida...I can never find people to cruise with and I'm tired of paying single supplements....I am neat and tidy and I don't snore and I'm looking for someone who is the same....
Hi Maelyn,
If you are a female,
would you be interested in a segment of the Oceania world cruise from 3/22/2015 to 7/8/2015 from Singapore to Miami?

I have made a deposit on that cruise but my husband might not be able to go on account of his mother.

I have been to a world cruise in 2011 on HOLLAND AMERICA. Would love to do it again but paying double is hard.

I am 65 years old, healthy, energetic and active.

Thanks.