Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 21st, 2012, 03:12 PM
Familiar Face

Default 12 Night Holy Land Cruise including Egypt,Israel , Turkey, Greece..

I booked 12 Night Holy Land Cruise including Egypt,Israel , Turkey, Greece....$679 is only for past guest of RC. However, anyone who like to join me can get this price. Moreover, there is a possibility of an upgrade since I'm a Platinum member.

I'm a woman in my early 40's and like to find a female cabin mate to share the cost, I don't think age and religions matters as long as we respect each other.

anyone interested? please reply me or email me at yaoyaoyao1997@hotmail.com

Mariner Of The Seas
12 Night Holy Land Cruise

Sailing Itinerary

Day Port *** Arrive Depart Activity
27-Sep Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy 5:00 PM

28-Sep Cruising
29-Sep Cruising
30-Sep Alexandria, Egypt 7:00 AM Docked
01-Oct Alexandria, Egypt 7:00 PM Docked
02-Oct Ashdod, Israel 10:00 AM Docked
03-Oct Ashdod, Israel 10:00 PM Docked
04-Oct Cruising
05-Oct Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey 8:00 AM 6:00 PM Docked
06-Oct Piraeus (Athens), Greece 6:00 AM 5:00 PM Docked
07-Oct Cruising
08-Oct Naples (Capri), Italy 7:00 AM 6:30 PM Docked
09-Oct Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy 4:30 a.m. ---
Sponsored Links
Old August 21st, 2012, 08:13 PM
Familiar Face

Ohhh... sounds fabulous! I wish I could join you, but unfortunately I have travel plans for two weeks late Nov, early Dec and can't take anymore time off this year . Keep me in mind for cruises next year! I am a single female, late 50's, non smoker or drinker, I don't think I snore, but how would I know??? (haven't woken myself up! ) outgoing and enjoy meeting new people! I live in Orlando FL so could go to any port from Florida easily.
Old August 21st, 2012, 09:59 PM
Familiar Face

To cruisejunkie2.... Thank you for your response. Let's keep in touch and plan future cruises. I was also considering late Nov and early Dec, since both ship ticket and air fare are a little cheaper.

I was just told by others that the weather is ideal in early fall around Mediterranean area. Moreover, I really want to see Egypt and Israel. I did not have opportunities to visit those countries in the past.
Old August 22nd, 2012, 05:24 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Long Days

Hi Bluestar, You will no doubt have a wonderful experience on this cruise but be prepared for lond day excursions. I did the lost city of Petra and the Pyramids while cruising the Red Sea, and then the holy land from Ashod while cruising the Med, unfortunately you will not be allowed near the wailling wall in Jerusalem but you can see it. Good luck and enjoy !
Old August 22nd, 2012, 10:31 AM
Familiar Face

Derek, Thank You for Sharing Your Knowledge...can't wait to see Jerusalem..

I didn't realize cruise rates continue to reduce. It's really hard to handle Cruising's Optimal Good buys when you have to consider air fare.