Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 22nd, 2012, 11:06 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default 14 Night Copenhagen-Miami Transatlantic on Sept 30 ($400) - Companion Needed

I'm planning to take the 14 night Copenhagen-Miami transatlantic cruise that departs on Sept 30th. The ship is Norwegian Sun and you can see detailed itinerary here: Vacation Search

The cruise is incredibly cheap (it's only $400+fees for inside stateroom). If we book in the next 3 days, there's also $25 shipboard credit. I'm looking to book it soon because I have to buy a few plane tickets as well.

About me: I'm 27, American of Ukrainian descent, speak English and Russian, live in NYC.

I'm looking for a cruise companion around my age, preferably female. Before you get any ideas, it's not because I'm looking for 2 weeks of kinky sex. Girls simply make better roommates. That said, its only a preference. My objective is to split the fare so if you're interested, by all means contact me, regardless of gender/age.

My reasons for wanting to take the cruise are somewhat unusual. I'm joining the Air Force soon, and wanted to do a very rigorous training regimen to prepare physically. Doing so on a cruise, where I don't have to worry about anything seems like a great idea. I'm also studying for several classes. Given this, I'll be out of your hair most of the time and focused on my studies and training. There will of course be time to do fun stuff together as well.

UPDATE: The total price for an inside cabin is $514 per person (including taxes & fees).

Last edited by idealcynic; August 22nd, 2012 at 11:22 AM.
Sponsored Links
Old August 22nd, 2012, 11:53 AM
Familiar Face

Hi there :-)... I am very interested in this crossing...I have taken many transatlantics FIR the very same reason... To work out and focus on nothing ESE. I am a single American gal.. Non-smoker, tidy, friendly and honest ... I speak fluentbItalan and conversatonal French (...& Englsh!). Anyway ... Let me know if you found someone... You can email me at lamodabella at gmail dot com

Thanks!
Old August 22nd, 2012, 04:37 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default ?

Cruisetoeurope,

How is that you're suggesting to join me for the Copenhagen to Miami cruise and in other thread (Transatlantic eastbound) claim that you have tickets for an eastbound cruise that takes place on overlapping dates?
Old August 22nd, 2012, 06:38 PM
Familiar Face

Hi there ... i am interested in the crossing.. i sent you an email earlier this afternoon ... My email is lamodabella@gmail.com

Thanks
Old August 23rd, 2012, 12:32 AM
Familiar Face

Privet! Ya jivu v sacramento,rodom s kieva.imeyu interes na etot cruise.mne 66 let,no aktiven.no mne toje nado kupit' tickets na samolet v ukrainu i ottuda na copengagen.my mojem obsudit' po telephonu 916-7-sorok-tri-6129.michael
Old August 27th, 2012, 01:01 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Mike, I PMed you.
Old September 17th, 2012, 01:50 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Cruiser,

I paid and will take the 14 night Copenhagen to Miami transatlantic cruise that departs on Sept 30th.

Be my cabin mate.

The room has one big bad. A smaller bad can be added, but who will take it? Do we flip a coin or will one pay a bonus for the big bad? How much? Or we could switch bads after 7 nights.

Peace and Blessings!