CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Carnival Dream, Jan 12 from Orlando, 7 day, female preferred (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/391407-carnival-dream-jan-12-orlando-7-day-female-preferred.html)

gbrad August 23rd, 2012 10:23 AM

Carnival Dream, Jan 12 from Orlando, 7 day, female preferred

Would like to book the Dream Jan 12, 7 day, going to Nassau, St Thomas, St Maarten

Cabin choice entirely open, I'm not picky, starts at 479 pp

I will give my cabinmate 50% of my coupon,and 50% of my stockholder credit, amounting to $100

I'm platinum so you will receive priority boarding, treats, and since they don't change up the gifts much, you can probably have mine.

This would be the first of a back to back on the Dream for me, I have cabinmate for the second leg, however, the rate would be even less for 3 in a cabin, so that may be an option also.

I don't intend this as a 7 day date, and would hope that you didn't either, just an opportunity to save.

I've many other posts that you may read about me, or facebook.com/buggystuff (buggystuff.com is my business)

Onboard, I do most of the corny games, trivia, and play on the slides and in the water.
Evenings are dancing and piano bar
Daytime usually an early riser, often the seating breakfast in the main dining room. Seldom miss the gym
Excursions: about anything to do with the water, although sitting on a beach drinking does not appeal to me (there's food on the ship)

I assure you that you will not be disappointed

gbrad October 22nd, 2012 09:52 PM

Have cabin mate now

Quote:

Originally Posted by gbrad (Post 1443274)
Would like to book the Dream Jan 12, 7 day, going to Nassau, St Thomas, St Maarten

Cabin choice entirely open, I'm not picky, starts at 479 pp

I will give my cabinmate 50% of my coupon,and 50% of my stockholder credit, amounting to $100

I'm platinum so you will receive priority boarding, treats, and since they don't change up the gifts much, you can probably have mine.

This would be the first of a back to back on the Dream for me, I have cabinmate for the second leg, however, the rate would be even less for 3 in a cabin, so that may be an option also.

I don't intend this as a 7 day date, and would hope that you didn't either, just an opportunity to save.

I've many other posts that you may read about me, or facebook.com/buggystuff (buggystuff.com is my business)

Onboard, I do most of the corny games, trivia, and play on the slides and in the water.
Evenings are dancing and piano bar
Daytime usually an early riser, often the seating breakfast in the main dining room. Seldom miss the gym
Excursions: about anything to do with the water, although sitting on a beach drinking does not appeal to me (there's food on the ship)

I assure you that you will not be disappointed

Now have a cabin mate for this!
Will be sure to have her check in after the cruise and let you know she didn't die or something, LOL