Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 23rd, 2012, 11:22 AM
Familiar Face

Default ALASKA Celebrity Millennium Vancouver return Sept 7 to 14

ITINERARY
Vancouver, Inside Passage, Juneau, Skagway, Hubbard Glacier, Ketchikan, Vancouver

I will be lecturing on this cruise and I am seeking a cruise share partner who would like to cruise at a discount rate. You would have no working responsibilities on the cruise. There are some perks for the Lecturer and his Guest.

I am a retired University Professor who has completed 6 years of delivering lectures on cruise ships. I had the opportunity to lecture on 16 different cruise ships during that time with cruises all over the world lasting for 7 to 32 days duration.

I am aged 71 and an experienced cruiser, with over 45 lifetime cruises, going on 4 to 5 cruises a year now that I am retired. I can go on a cruise at a moments notice and don't mind repeating past destinations. It is the cruise experience that I enjoy with the good food, service, dancing, entertainment and meeting people. I am well travelled having visited every continent and most countries. My interests include cruising, travel, dancing, cooking, gardening and wine making.

Please PM me.

Don.
Sponsored Links
Old August 31st, 2012, 10:48 AM
Familiar Face

Thank you to all of you who have responded to my Alaska cruise posting.
I now have a cruise share partner for both segments of this Alaska and Pacific Coast adventure.
Happy Cruising.
Don.